Have your premonitions ever come true?

UKJoy

Registered Member
Hi...

I used to have premonitions as a teenager and sometimes still do about huge happenings. I don't know why they occur; my theory is the timeless shared collective consciousness and that some people can tap into it and see the knowledge of these things.

I certainly predicted every major thing that's happened so far and put a lot of them on prophesy-type forums to warn people.

I've seen California and Australia on major fire (which has happened) followed by the top part of Japan getting covered by a giant tsunami (which has happened). Next the planet is going to virtually collapse in terms of human society due to fierce civil conflict breaking out in every nation. Then I forsee a seriously gigantic volcanic eruption like humans have never seen before - of which I have the indication it will happen in the north of the planet, because a huge wave will also occur that will totally swamp the north west Scottish coast. Next I see the sky become red - I don't know why that happens, and perhaps we don't know why ourselves when it does happen - this will soon be followed by the sky becoming a patchwork of beautiful vivid rainbow colours. Shortly after that every human, even deaf people, will hear a sound resonating in their ears, and then we will all have to stay indoors because being outside hurts our skin (I don't know why that is) but also I see all the plants/crops withering and people are despairing and sobbing...

I don't want to tell you what happens after that, because it's a bit too 'out there' and strange...

Have any of your premonitions come true? And have you had any about the future you feel like we should know about? Thanks.

I had a premonition that my Ex was cheating on me, and I found out later on that she was! :eek:

almost daily, but the most astounding was a reoccurring dream I would have from about 5 on and it came true down to the last detail . In the dream some one would say " Don't eat the strings and I would say I already ate the strings . That was the main theme of the dream . The dream came true when me and my friends formed the first band I ever played in . It was our first practice. The strings turned out to be strings on a pot roast , or was it a metaphor for the strings on a guitar ? Anyway my friends Mom cook us a dinner and left the strings on the pot roast and as we sat down at the table I instantly got that feeling that I had been here before , then I started to eat and as I was chewing and swallowing she said " Don't eat the strings and of course I said I already ate the strings. Same room same people and all in the dream , down to the last detail

It happens with me as well. Sometimes I take it as Deja Vu sort of thing but mostly it looks to me as if I am thinking too much only to make me like that. :confused:

Back