have you seen a ufo

ASIMOV

Registered Senior Member
for sometime i was part of an fuo project here in portugal, and i never i mean never reached the conclusion that aliens are or were here, i never saw any alien aircraft, but ufos they exist are simply not identified objects in the atmosphere, so... do i believe? i don`t know but the question on my mind are many, in my spirit i think it`s possible with my reason i have to denie it... i believe we are all in the same boat the people that post some words here ...
I believe that can be aliens on earth but i only believe there are no certains only questions and believes, i believe i study a case of a recovery of an alien ship by another alien ship but i have no proofs, the photos i had were taken by someone i knew he run for Brasil ...so i have nothing, or better there is the possibility that in portuguese waters lies an alien aircraft ...someday...

Many here have seen UFOs, and there are some cool pictures. Look for posts by Mana. Although I don't believe that many of the pictures are extraterrestrial, it's quite a collection. If I find the link, I'll post it to you.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

Back