Have you converted from theist or atheist or stayed the same?

Have you converted from theist or atheist or stayed the same?

• I've converted from Atheist to Theist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what would i class as? my family raised me agnostic/atheist and i converted to daoism?

peace.

Do you believe in a god?

god (gŏd) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. God
a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
4. One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.

Do you believe in a god?

god (gŏd) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. God
a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
4. One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.

a god? hmmm i believe in an infinite unseen force that lets all creation come to be. the dao.

peace.

a god? hmmm i believe in an infinite unseen force that lets all creation come to be. the dao.

peace.

Oh? Is that force:

1. a force that is conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe?
2. a being of supernatural powers or attributes that controls some part of nature or reality?
3. a supernatural being?
4. something you worship, idealize, or follow?

Oh? Is that force:

1. a force that is conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe?
2. a being of supernatural powers or attributes that controls some part of nature or reality?
3. a supernatural being?
4. something you worship, idealize, or follow?

http://www.thebigview.com/tao-te-ching/chapter01.html

keep clicking next.

1 = no apart from the dao is perfect.
2 = no
3 = no
4 = no you cant follow the dao, you will not see it,

peace.

Was very religious in my youth asked alot of questions, maybe too many :p

12 years of catholic schooling, though I was baptized episcopalian when I was 13.

Back