Have the wrong opinion, go to prison in USA

prozak

Banned
Banned
Black activist sent to prison for "wrong" beliefs - in USA!

The government is trying to put Mr. Doles in federal prison for 10 years on a "felon in possession of a firearm" charge despite the fact that he has never been charged or convisted of a felony. I believe he had a misdemeanor assault charge years ago when he gave an attitude adjustment to a guy who had threatened his family.

After being released from probation, Chester received a written document from his probation officer which stated that his rights
(including the right to bear arms) had been fully restored. Because of his years of activism, the F.B.I. reportedly spent 2 years and over a million dollars to investigate him in an attempt to uncover evidence of illegal activity. They couldn't. Instead they used taxpayer money to raid his home with almost 100 agents.

They confiscated legally owned firearms from family members, including a squirrel rifle his wife had owned since she was a
teenager. The government has sweetly offered to spare him the expense of a trial if he agrees to go to prison for 8 years. This is another example of an illegal government attacking its own citizens for having the wrong thoughts.

Chester is a good guy and the loving father of 11 children
and your support is greatly appreciated. Go to the concert or visit the website below to help him out.

http://WWW.FREECHESTERDOLES.COM/

Last edited:
I don't agree with at all what he believes but I do believe he should be able to say whatever he wants.

Back