Has Allah killed himself?

notPresidentAndrew

Banned
Banned
Quite a reasonable question, I think.
Look at it like this :
Allah is (allegedly) all-knowing, in all places, infinitely intelligent and powerful.
Who is he going to have to talk to? You? Do you think you could have anything to say that could possibly be of interest to Allah?

you: Allah, hi. I'd like to tell you about my latest invention - it's a time machine that generates free electricity, is powered entirely by Syrup of Figs and can also translate French into Welsh. Good, eh?

Allah: (YAWN....) BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

you: Erm... well, how about this : my friend has discovered the secret language of snails and is, at this very minute, discussing the theories of Freud and Jung with a collection of garden molluscs!

Allah: OH WHAT'S THE POINT? I INVENTED THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF SNAILS IN THE FIRST PLACE, NOT TO MENTION THE THEORIES OF FREUD AND JUNG. I'M SOOOO BORED.

How can a mere human come up with anything that Allah would ever be interested in hearing. Especially as he knows everything anyway, including whatever it is you're about to say to him.
He must be bored out of his multidimensional mind!

No friends, nobody to have a friendly debate with, no creature in the entire universe that has even the tiniest fraction of his intelligence and knowledge. It would be like you trying to have a conversation with some dust on the floor.

The only conclusion I can reach is that if a being such as Allah ever did exist, he must have killed himself a very, very long time ago.

why assume god talks? that he can be bored? isnt "unfathomable" one of the fucker's qualities? why assume he is one of us?

"you lowly humans presume to know the methods of god himself?"
"garcon! send a lighting bolt towards andrew!"

Originally posted by notPresidentAndrew
Allah is dead...

And Elvis is alive.

Zero, you have said it well. Illogical and waste of time.

I guess president and green would like to post anything anti each other's religion. Interesting.

No one here knows what my religion is, so it is difficult for him to attack it now, isn't it?

It is perfectly logical. If you don't think so email Adrian about it adrian@godisdead.com

Ahh ha. So you don't even have your own thoughts. You are using some one else's knowledge and thoughts. So, you also enjoy just copying and pasting. Tells us little something about you. ;)

Yeah, that my sources are much better. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ARGUEMENT, but there sure are alot of flames about it.

Yeah, that my sources are much better. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ARGUEMENT, but there sure are alot of flames about it.
Stop shouting and wipe the foam off your mouth. There is no argument to be found.

Back