Happy Valentines Day!

Bebelina

kospla.com
Valued Senior Member
Hope you all will have a day, no let´s change that to a LIFE full of love. Remember to hug strangers and eat heart shaped candy too. Live for love. :p

Love
Bebelina

Love is the food of my soul.

To everyone out there who has found true love:

Hold onto it. Fight for it. Live it.

To those less fortunate;

Never give up the search. It's worth it.

It's my birthday too!

But the concept of valentines day is stupid, basically a corporate holiday built to suck more money from us. But hey, you have to admit, it helps with the honeys:cool:

Happy Birthday Elbaz...

May your life be full of Love and Happiness.:)

Yeah Bebelina, I go for that.;) Lets live life in LOVE, from the first second on, till the last. Love everybody, it doesn't hurt you.:)

Have a very happy day Bebelina and a happy life, full of Love.

And I mean it to all of you too, members of Sciforums. Enjoy Life...;)

Thanks Bebelina:)

I cant say I have anything against love, but I cant believe there has been little to no outcry on the stupidity of valentines day. The only reason it was invented was cause o some stupid monk who married people.....

well I still have to admit, it helps with the honeys......

I think you meant thank you to Banshee there...:)
So how was the Big Heart Day? Any interesting stories to tell?
Mine was cuddly and cosy. :p

I got so many valentines it overflowed my locker at school so I had to throw all of them out, interestingly enough the trash can I tossed all of my candies and requests for dates was incinerated by, get this, a hamster that somehow escaped from the science wing. It was incredible, the feller was seen typing messages on an internet site, I don't know which one but I think it had the word 'sci' in it. Anyway he managed to get ahold of this huge kerosene torch and trick one of my friends into carrying it for him, and, well, my valentines were incinerated and any hopes of going on any dates.

But hey, I'm only fourteen, I've got plenty of time left, right?

This is satire. I didn't really get as many valentines as I'd like (let's leave it at that, folks, all of us were girlfriend-less teenagers once, right?) But I enjoyed typing this post, so I guess its all worth it.

Tired...

Originally posted by esp:
To everyone out there who has found true love:

Hold onto it. Fight for it. Live it.

I found mine... she remembers me when I was a child... But she says that she doesn't love me... :( We even went out... but I was so attached that she got afraid and ran away...

We have many things in common. I'm fighting for her. Actually I'm living only to fight for her... after "get" her, I'm free...

I'm tired... I want to get her and go back home... :(
And I still have many things to do before going back home...

Nelson

TruthSeeker...

*We have many things in common. I'm fighting for her. Actually I'm living only to fight for her... after "get" her, I'm free...

I'm tired... I want to get her and go back home...
And I still have many things to do before going back home...*

Guess you have to take some distance here. I get the idea you are pushing yourself to hard into her life. Women don't like that if you are to 'agressive' in that way, to eager I mean (seems a better word).:)

Try to relax...Find something to occupy yourself for now. Take your distance. Good chance she starts to wonder where you are. Patience my friend, that's the key word here.;) How difficult it may seem to be. Burry your head in something new.

Don't be tired, there is a whole life to explore for you. Hope you will find a way out here. Good luck...:)

Back