Halo Earth?

Shadow1

Valued Senior Member
Is the theory of the hollow Earth, or the halo planets even possible??
(I don't find it logical in anyway, but I wouldn't say no for a possible isolated underground environement, propably a full rich eco system somewhere (not necesserly harsh conditions, besides the absence of sun light (except some kind of glowing lifeforms like jelly fish) )undiscovered, besides we all know that life can exist almost everywhere, harsh conditions are no longer a reason to say that life can't exist in places where it's harsh)

Last edited:
Is the theory of the halo Earth, or the halo planets even possible??
(I don't find it logical in anyway, but I wouldn't say no for a possible isolated underground environement, propably a full rich eco system somewhere (not necesserly harsh conditions, besides the absence of sun light (except some kind of glowing lifeforms like jelly fish) )undiscovered, besides we all know that life can exist almost everywhere, harsh conditions are no longer a reason to say that life can't exist in places where it's harsh)

I think you meant "hollow" earth, and while it is difficult to say that anything is entirely impossible, the hollow earth theory comes as close as is possible to impossibility.

how about: is life feasible on earth as we know it and why, that's beginning to nip at our heels lately. OK yeah so reproduce the conditions for forming amino acids out of the muck plus all the other processes we suppose took place and it would seem feasible for life to exist elsewhere, just seems moot since the few possible places found are too far away to really ever be able to investigate. and seems so very very unlikely that you would get the same same conditions without zillions of trials.

Is the theory of the hollow Earth, or the halo planets even possible??

The mysteries of Mount Shasta . You seen that ? It is a day dream that secretly tells of Me . That is the mountain the Mother originally called me to. Wow that was a long time ago . It was dead of winter and I would have surely died back then if I did it.

No it is not real . It is part of the pointing of Memes .
Shasta was me fishing stomping grounds . It is were I went into the pit . The pit river that is . It is an Indian Tribe called the Pit River Indians that attention needs to be drawn . That is it root of it . They have something you want and will only give it if you meet them on there selfless terms. It is a great mystery to the white man cause hhhhhhhhhhhhhe is all cock blocked up thinking how great he is for trinket inventions . There is more to living than trinkets.

Annikadel . You see the ikel in that . It is a reoccurring theme in English translations . How about Edechewe. He is called the " Fisher Man "
Have you heard that before ? Tall tales of the Fisher King . Sound familiar? It is all about building the Greathouse . To put the armor of protection on the greathouse . Why would everybody do that is the bigger question . So that we would spill our guts like Jacob Greathouse and his newlywed wife did on the Ohio River hundreds of years ago?

That we would come to this day of understanding the plight of the underground . Who are the souls that are hollowed out by societies rejection . Just like the Muslim is my brother . We are the underground . We live in plain sight yet the world turns its back on us like we are a disease . Not for much longer for the word is getting out that we live brother . Me and you we live . We live Shadow . We are the underground . We are the ones that have freed our minds of the burden of daily drudgery. Not that we don't do the task , but that we do it with out being burdened by it . Fuck em kind of thing . Work faster when they tell us to stop . We are the mighty Ant . We are the mighty stars . All at the same time . We go were we go . Can anyone stop us ? There is to many of us

More and more are being made illegitimate and as they that happens they become as us . We become bigger and stronger . How do you stop a tsunami? Can you ?

Last edited:
Back