H.A.R.P. project

daman

Registered Member
Secret gov't agencies and U.F.O. i can't believe this is what you guys talking about when there is so much more real you can be aknowlegging eh! I don't wanta be rude but does anybody out there know anything about what I'm talking about.

Daman
We talk about UFO's and the like because that is what this board is for.
Not everyone would agree that these topics are not real.

Daman--

Are you referring to HAARP, the High Amplitude Atmospheric Radiation Pulse (I believe is what it stands for)?

Fun little device. I don't have the address, but if you search the web for an author named Nicholas Begich, there's a fine site discussing the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP". If I recall my facts:

HAARP is located in Gonaka, Alaska. It is the latest in a fifty-year race against the Soviets to build climatological weapons and over-the-horizon radar.

The US Department of Defense claims to have no interest in this unit. It is, however, operated by the Navy. There are several potential uses, some benign, others not:

* Over the horizon radar.
* Communicatins knockout.
* Once enemy communication is knocked out, HAARP can be used to foster your allies' communication.
* Ever see 007 in "Goldeneye"? Imagine charging the ionosphere until it's literally dripping with energy, and then causing a massive EMP with the atmospheric phenomena you've created. An EMP whose primary event will cover an area measured in square miles.
* Comet/meteor/missile defense; allegedly you can use this device to charge a portion of the atmosphere, causing it to lift, thus raising the density at the body's atmospheric entry.
* It is theoretically possible to "patch" ozone holes with this device.

And DoD apparently has no interest. I did hear a news snippet while the US bombed Serbia that the Pentagon employed "secret technology" to bring down the local power grid "for a matter of minutes". One mention on CNN and then nothing else. This sounds like one of the theoretic uses of HAARP.

And that's all I've got on the subject. I hope I didn't misinterpret your topic here, and thus waste everybody's time.

thanx,
Tiassa

------------------
"Religion isn't dead either. The AntiChrist will have access to computers, television, radio, and compact disc. If he walks among us already, the chances are that he has a walkman. I just hope it's not Christ himself, disillusioned after two thousand years in a cosmic sitting room full of magazines and cheeseplants, turned malignant and rotting in despair at the way his message has been perverted." (Robyn Hitchcock, 11/1987)

Damman

Your view is that UFOs are not real. I'm afraid that this is totally 100% wrong. UFOs are very real indeed and this is a completely indisputable fact. What they actually are is a different matter.

Most of the people on this board who believe UFOs are real have come to this conclulusion by trying to find out as much of the truth behind the subject as possible.

UFOs have more rubbish talked about them than any other subject I can think of. There is no doubt that this puts a lot of people off taking the subject seriously.

I will however, say this. If the average everyday man in the street who knows nothing of the subject was informed of the true facts behind this thing, such as it's long history, various released government documents, and some of the strongest cases reported etc he would certainly be very suprised.

There is no doubt that the true facts surrounding this mystery are being kept from the public at large in many countries. The facts are out there but generally you have to go and look for them yourself. Many people who have sought to find the truth have been amazed at what they have found.

I'm wondering what information you've based your own opinion on?

Back