Gravity increase mass because it's outer

Smellsniffsniff

Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun
Registered Senior Member
But its field has got an EXTREMELY high energy density, raw push energy, without the photons spin. The same density that compress a black hole continously.

We can give them spin though, by the use of a rotating magnetic field. First one to do it in a controlled way will be able to supply the entire world with energy. The machine would have to be microscopic, and release energy in an unharmfull frequency. It would also have to use the magnetic field of photons in multiple slings that spin around a center.

Though due to the extreme energy density, the energy would have to be released in extremely short pulses with alot of time between them.

And elephants are related to mice. But ofcourse, we have gotten alot of inventions from looking at nature.

Thanks for that link, now I know what you're talking about.
And you're wrong.

But if I would be right even though you think I'm wrong not daring to test it, we could undo all this; all your misstakes, all pain caused by the sin of all want of being, being satisfied, undone to the point of perfection, when all was one, equally as happy as one could possibly get all caused by unity. Why don't you atleast test it?

Suggest methods of testing.

So you would do it? You are with me? If the answer came clear to you in a dream would you test it? Or if I explained to you the exact way of how to do it?

It's simple, make it spin one-3 laps on one wavelength (the length of the machine must be atleast that), photon magnetic field density. All photons must be synchronised. Simply mimick photons in space.

Make it very small, alternate speed until you get an energy wave proven by resonance and evaluate the energy flow. Don't make a frequency that resonate with anything within our galaxy, or atleast our solarsystem.

It would make me really happy.

Last edited:
It's simple, make it spin one-3 laps on one wavelength, photon magnetic field density.
Make WHAT spin?
Laps around what?
Wavelength of what?

Simply mimick photons in space.
Mimic?
With what?

Make it very small
Make what small?
Energy wave?

Don't make a frequency that resonate with anything within our galaxy, or atleast our solarsystem.
Okay what frequencies are already "in use"?

It would make me really happy.
I'm sure.

Create a number of magnetically synched photons high enough to mimick the magnetic field of the photons in every part of the cable and let them spin in a cable fast enough to mimick the photon spin. Let the cable be as long as the photon wavelength, let the wavelength be too long to interfear with much anything. The machine should be very thin so not to much energy is released. Any other questions are welcome.

You could also give it an extremely high frequency, a prime frequency that doesn't intefear with much. By using a charged diamond in a charged environment that supresses the momentum of the spin in the diamond, then let it spin very fast to simulate photon spin. After that you simply induce it with the high frequent photons and yet again you have a frequency that passes straight through everything without destroying anything. That would be even better, i think.

Last edited:
Create a number of magnetically synched photons high enough to mimick the magnetic field of the photons in every part of the cable and let them spin in a cable fast enough to mimick the photon spin. Let the cable be as long as the photon wavelength, let the wavelength be too long to interfear with much anything. The machine should be very thin so not to much energy is released. Any other questions are welcome.

You could also give it an extremely high frequency, a prime frequency that doesn't intefear with much. By using a charged diamond in a charged environment that supresses the momentum of the spin in the diamond, then let it spin very fast to simulate photon spin. After that you simply induce it with the high frequent photons and yet again you have a frequency that passes straight through everything without destroying anything. That would be even better, i think.

Wow that's crazy I have no idea what your talking about. I can usually decipher what someone is trying to say but you got me here. I am totally lost.

The frequency "2" is a prime frequency that resonate with 4,6,8 etc.

If instead you have a prime frequency that is alot higher, it has a much less chance to resonate given any start location. Though I wouldn't know that for certain. That could definitely be wrong. Let's stick to the low frequencies.

Back