Governance Board

kmguru

Staff member
Those of you who are interested to join the Governance Board of Planet Earth are hereby invited. The meeting takes place in the spirit world but has physical chapters all over the world. You know them as Masonites, Rosecrucians, Shamans, the Buddhist temple in Tibet and Boddhgoya and many spiritual establishments of all religions all over the world.

Those who are serious in using their experience for the benefit of our specis are welcome to join in.

Are you serious??? So astral meeting have been going on for a long time I guess.....strange that I never thought of that..very strange. It´s so obvious once you enter the idea into your head, so it feels impossible that I shouldn´t have thought of it before. The word I´m looking for is.....mindboggling. :D

YES, I want to join! :D

Bebelina ...

One problem though, kmguru didn't mention that they only accept virgins.

Take care. ;)

Governance Board of Earth?

What does it govern? How does it govern? Who does it govern? Who elected it to do so?

Shouldn't you folks be concerned that you're thinking you know what's best for people who haven't elected you to govern them?

The negatively-connoted word arrogance gets floated around here fairly regularly. Let's all guess by whom.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gee, Mr. G ...

If I had wanted to be freudian I would have used 'brick red'

Take care. ;)

Hi, Bebelina:

For starters, you can create a meditation group and focus on the GB or simply meditate yourself. PM me for details. It takes many years of discipline to get up the ladder. But it is worth it. One of the side benefits of the connectedness is that you can handle change very well...

This has been going on for thousands of years....but mostly by invitation only...

Kmguru, I like to know more about it.

Can't you post some of it here at the thread? So other members know a little more about and how it is actually happening?

Should be nice...Thank you for listening.

Hope you will give some information here.:)

For starters, you can create a meditation group and focus on the GB or simply meditate yourself. PM me for details. It takes many years of discipline to get up the ladder.

That must be why so many more millions of people prefer simply to subscribe to AOL. :D

Back