Gog & Magog War, Israel & Prophecy

Gil_W

HU-Hybrid
Registered Senior Member
Hi people!!!!

I've found some very interesting sites, why won't you check them out???

www.gogindex.com
www.mt.net/~watcher

Some of the info there is according to the Bible, but in the Old Testament (Thora - The Jewish Bible) - it's the same words & meanings....

Tell me what u think,
love u all,
Gil_W from Israel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Our existence is a gleam of light between 2 sides of darkness"

Last edited:
GOGINDEX BELIEFS

GOGINDEX BELIEFS

1. Arab nations truly do not want peace with Israel. They wish to destroy Israel by all means including a
surprise attack.
2. The Palestinians, Syrians and Iraqi's believe that they can push the region into a large war against
Israel. Thus these nations shall attack Israel as Israel at some point. Right now, Bin Laden has made it be known that there will be no peace until Israel is no more. Israel strongly defeats these armies brought against her and causes a World outcry just like Kosovo and Bosnia. Worse yet, Israel
destroys Damascus as prophecised in Isaiah 17 due to the use of chemical weapons against Israeli
troops.
3. A World coalition is built-up against Israel.
2. Russia or even China, in an attempt to reassert global influence shall assist Arab nations in a coalition against Israel.
3. Jerusalem is the key issue that will start such a battle.
4. Israel will be victorious through the miraculous assistance of GOD.
5. Finally, a peace treaty will be signed setting up the Temple sacrifice, and ultimately the Anti-Christ.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do, Shrike....

It's the TRUTH......

And it is going to happen in the next 50 years.....

Be ready!!!!!! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

what are the signs that have set these events into effect? What proof is there other than the bible?

Tell us something we don't know. Of course the arabs hate israel. They have for five thousand years, or at least hated the jews. Plus I believe that somewhere in the bible it's mentioned that any attackers of a jewish state will never be succesful.

Back