god's propaganda?

revolutionman

Registered Member
SO God says that in the end he will come back and defeat the antichrist and then eventualy the world will be back to normal again. Well this is quite interesting because if the future is predetermined like that then what is the point of the antichrist existing? There isn't a point. Is it possible that somoene who's powerful enough to be a threat to God like the antichrist is illiterate? haha maybe he's just not up to date on the new times?
But in all seriousness I wonder sometimes, if "satan" exists then there is obviously a point to his existence, and you cannot exist without being capable of feeling the opposite of emotions, because all things are balanced and have an equal in the universe. So it makes me wonder, back when "satan" supposedly rebelled against God maybe he had a good reason, maybe "satan" realized that God's ideas were not right. After all, we've only heard the story from one point of view.. God's. God has a book, The Bible. "Satan" does not. Maybe it's just a bunch of God's propaganda. Back to my first point, God's statement about defeating the antichrist seems to leave many questions to me. Also it's often said that "fear of the lord" is very important. What God doesn't want you to know is that if you don't fear him, he can't control you, and you are your own God. In your subconscious when you dream it's a world that you create, and often issues from reality are brought into your dreams. I believe this is what the afterlife is like, if you don't deal with these issues here hten you will deal with them later. But if you don't fear God if you believe in yourself and not God, then your own world will reflect that and you will be happy forever. Many of you might not understand what I mean but I'd be happy to elaborate.

Back