gods existence is not meant to be proven?

tiama

Registered Member
so a little theory of mine here. not meant to be stepping on anyones toes and is being posted here only to be ridiculed and ripped apart for the production of thought, ideas and the end goal of greater understanding.

unfortunately im taking most of this from a movie of which i have forgotten the title

statement: the bible was written as a guide not what to believe but how to believe, for the sake of building controversy and to produce excess thought in human life to bring about the next evolutionary phase of our species

i think there fore i am, the only phrase i can come up with that proves ones own existence. but what you see, feel, touch, smell, taste, aree only based on electrical signals from the input units of the human body that tell your brain that something is there. because of this we automatically assume that this is truth. why?, because thats all we have to go from.

the bible was written about things that apparently happened by the will of a supreme being. people believe this only because a large percent of the populus believes it (you say it enough times it just automatically becomes truth) but when someone questions this with outragious claims of people rising from the dead, turning water into wine, and the existence of tsomething no one will ever see we cant belive its true. we are still forced into beliving something. the things we see only exist because we believe our eye wont submit false data to the brain. we dont belive in god because he exists, he exists because we believe in him

Back