GodBlock

spidergoat

pubic diorama
Valued Senior Member
A new application can protect your children from religious content on the internets!

http://www.godblock.com/

GodBlock is a web filter that blocks religious content. It is targeted at parents and schools who wish to protect their kids from the often violent, sexual, and psychologically harmful material in many holy texts, and from being indoctrinated into any religion before they are of the age to make such decisions. When installed properly, GodBlock will test each page that your child visits before it is loaded, looking for passages from holy texts, names of religious figures, and other signs of religious propaganda. If none are found, then your child is allowed to browse freely.​

YOU ARE ALL MORONS... WHY WOULD ANY PARENT WANT TO KEEP THERE CHILD FROM KNOWING OUR LORD AN FATHER JESUS CHRIST? THAT IS JUST BEYOND MY COMPRENSION. I BELIEVE THAT A CHILD SHOULD BE FREE TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN DECISION AN NOT BE TOLD WHAT THEY CAN BELIEVE IN. SO IF YOUR CHILD CHOOSES TO BELIEVE IN THE TOOTH FAIRY OR SANTA, THATS FINE WITH YOU. BUT IF YOU FIND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH YOUR CHILD BELIEVING IN SOMEONE WHO REALLY DOES EXIST. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ashely Montomery
<--- from the site...LOL

I cant seem to access this thread.... its all gone blank as if something is blocking it ?? can anyone help :D

awesome!
nothing attracts children like banned material. they would soon discover their parents' phobia and close-mindedness.

this just goes to show how religious some atheists are, real atheists wouldn't stop their children from accepting a religion as much as they wouldn't push them to accept one.

now they're indoctrinating their children athiesm, wow.

Quote from godblock forum...

it isnt real.There is nothing to download.Turn to God and know the truth.

Ha ha! :spank:

Back