God shows incest is good if one can't get any anywhere else

GodLied

Registered Senior Member
GENESIS 19:30-36 God shows it is ok to commit incestuous rape so long as that is the only way to be fruitful and multiply because God failed to punish incestuous rapists.

GodLied.

Originally posted by GodLied
GENESIS 19:30-36 God shows it is ok to commit incestuous rape so long as that is the only way to be fruitful and multiply because God failed to punish incestuous rapists.

GodLied.

Just becasue justice wasn't instantaneous, doesn't mean that justice was never served. Justice must be looked at on the eternal scale. The scalles will all be balanced in the end, and justice will definitely be served.

Re: Re: God shows incest is good if one can't get any anywhere else

Originally posted by biblthmp
Just becasue justice wasn't instantaneous, doesn't mean that justice was never served. Justice must be looked at on the eternal scale. The scalles will all be balanced in the end, and justice will definitely be served.
Judgement day will only occur when all Christians are killed for their beliefs. That day is not in our near future. Too bad, judgement will not happen.

GodLied.

I tell ya fafnir those tits are damn distracting:D

Can't even think of a bloody thing to say except god had those damn tits in mind when he came up with that loophole.:eek:

Last edited:
GodLied

Incorrect. GENESIS 19:30-36 is just a 'historical' record of what
happened (children got their father drunk and boinked him). 'God'
had absolutely nothing to do with it.

There are so many ways to slam the bible on legitamte
contradictions, inaccuracies, etc... but this aint one of them.

Nature says incest is good if you can't get it anywhere else.
Saying "ewww" could mean the end of the species if it came down to the crunch.
I think if humans became endangered something would click over in our brains and relatives would start looking pretty fine. The only reason it grosses us out is because ideally an organism breeds with the goal of genetic diversity, if the option is there it is preferrable, if not then lousy offspring is better than no offspring and I think our instincts would adapt to make the best of a bad situation. It happens to animals all the time, despite popular opinion they aren't any more mindless fucking machines than we are, they aren't attracted to their sisters either usually, but that changes when they are the only 2 of their species on an island. I see no reason this wouldn't go for humans as well.

Back