God is an atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is an atheist,
he does not believe in himself :p

No :), In Quran:
[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.
No :), In winnie the pooh in the Hundred-Acre Wood:
[3:18] winnie the pooh bear bears witness that there is no winnie the pooh except He, and so do the animals in Hundred-Acre Wood and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute winnie the pooh; there is no winnie the pooh but He, the Almighty, Most Wise, the most hunnyfied.

No :), In winnie the pooh in the Hundred-Acre Wood:
[3:18] winnie the pooh bear bears witness that there is no winnie the pooh except He, and so do the animals in Hundred-Acre Wood and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute winnie the pooh; there is no winnie the pooh but He, the Almighty, Most Wise, the most hunnyfied.

I replied with the Quran [ Allah's Words ], you replied with some book i don't know in real, i think it has been written by some animals.
So, Why you quoted my reply :) ?

Allah and Quran have nothing to do with each other as Winnie the pooh has everything to do with Allah.

ok fine - we can all pack up and go home then - its all sorted

God isn't an atheist, so many christians have told me, god believes in me.

so to an atheist God, who is an atheist?
okfd7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back