"GOD" is a Misunderstanding!

Sufi

Registered Senior Member
I think the greatest misunderstandings of mankind is "God".

All the prophets including Ibrahim, Isa (Christ), Moses and Mohammed (pbut) have all did their best to destroy the gods that people used to worship.

Yet, people invented new gods (from concrete ones to abstract gods) instead of understanding the essence of their teachings that "there is no god out there, there is only the One alone, the wholeness of all that IS... and we need to realize that we serve that One at all times and we need to find this One within us, in order to fulfill our reason for being here.

What do you think?

Here are the words of a Quantum Physicist to think about the Oneness of ALLAH and reconsider the concept of a separate God out there:

"The sense of I-ness you feel right now, is the same sense of I-ness felt by each being…

Even though there are many observers, there is only one mind and one consciousness. Two independent minds cannot exist anywhere in the universe… The ego, the one we normally say "me," therefore is an illusion; the universal one is however real…

There can only be a single mind in the universe…
"

--Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D.,
in his book "The Spiritual Universe:
How Quantum Physics Proves the Existence of the Soul.
(One Physicist's Vision of Spirit, Soul, Matter and Self)".

* "Universal Mind" is known as the "knowledge (ilm) of Allah" in Sufism.

Sufi said:
I think the greatest misunderstandings of mankind is "God".

All the prophets including Ibrahim, Isa (Christ), Moses and Mohammed (pbut) have all did their best to destroy the gods that people used to worship.

Yet, people invented new gods (from concrete ones to abstract gods) instead of understanding the essence of their teachings that "there is no god out there, there is only the One alone, the wholeness of all that IS... and we need to realize that we serve that One at all times and we need to find this One within us, in order to fulfill our reason for being here.

What do you think?

The face value of what you were saying was that Abraham, Chirst, Mohamed and everyone else wanted to be Voltairian Atheists when they grew up and were all terribly misunderstood when they told us that God did not exist.

Any idiot knows or can guess what moral decline attacks any Civilization which nullifies their acknowledgment of God with avowed atheism. Certainly it was not in the interests of Abraham, Jesus, or Mohamed to destroy Civilization.

Whether God is within or outside or above -- no True Mystic will assert that there is no God.

Back