god is a cow

trilli0n1

Registered Member
BaRnYaRd MaDnEsS!

hey guess what everyone, god is a cow. and you know what, satan aint satan, his real name is ratat da kat. ratat da kat ran throught da barn yard and got all da cows goin let us the hell outa her this place and so the cows got together and they laid the smackdown and da cat fell off da roof yo. and all his fleas came with him. and then the cows had some fleas too and they took a big jacky in da haystack and da farmer came buy and killed em all and when the meat got solded to da butcher people said o looky looky lets worship this buga. and den the jacky smacky grew into the BIG NWO BOYS YO

and this is story of three brothas and three sistas and two lovas and a MAID YO so take that.

tune in next time for the story of cool whip

Oh, you card you. You easily beat going to the in-laws for the weekend.

Ever thought of evolving??

------------------
Accept it.

Oi, tril

I guess humour is just a concept for you.

Try the chicken crossing the road joke (sorry...gag). At least it will improve your perception of humour slightly. Never know, some dim-witted bint may fall for you as well. Unless you are into guys, of course!

------------------
Chris F.

Keep it real!

trillion1-You're psychic! I had a cat named Ratat! Honest! His full name was "Ratat the Mutated Cat" because only his head and body were of normal size. His paws, ears, and tail never grew past the kitten-size, but he was one smart cat. No, he wasn't satan. Satan was my neighbor's cat.

First I aint no cat before yall get any ideas.

Second you need to see buy hooked on fonics realy realy bad.

And by the way, HuuuuH. What the hell you talkin' bout boy???

Dude

------------------
DUDE IS SATAN

Back