Go On, Stick It In Your Mouth!!

bbcboy

Recovering christian
Registered Senior Member
Different cultures have many and varied different diets. One mans meat etc.
What would you simply never think of eating and why?

Proud to say that I am unafraid to try ANY local cuisine. I've had a variety of strange things from crickets to dog meat. Many I have not enjoyed, but I'm game to try at least once.

Most bizarre but surprisingly tasty?
Live baby octopus.
Mmmmmmmmmm... baby octopus.

Peace.

Horse-meat!. I'll never ever will eat that. Just the thought of eating a Horse, makes me sick. :(

There are other things, this one is the most ugly...;)

Goof Baby,

LIVE, I mean, LIVE

I can hear the echoing cries from your throat now...

"Mama? where's mama?":D :( :p

Im thee biggest wussy in the world. I dont eat seafood or oriental or anything that looks funny:D Im such a wussy!!!

I wouldn't eat a...

With a trusted instinct for survival, I guess I would eat about anything if I had too, but things that TAST BAD usually just plain suckalicious.

I like the taste of Apricots
I dislike the taste of carnivores

Replicator please

Having been blessed with a cast iron stomach, there is little in the line of "food" I will not try at least once. Of course, my line of whats food varies considerably from some other countries local diet. I am not fond of grubs and the assorted other things taught to survive in the wilderness but if hungry enough food is food.

Some of the sweetest water I ever tasted came from vines in the swamps of Florida. Swamp cabbage has it's own taste, I can tell you. So has snake and gator, though the tail of gator is kind of fatty.

Wet1, you are disgusting! I get the creeps all over, gator tail... :bugeye:

Originally posted by wet1
So has snake and gator, though the tail of gator is kind of fatty.
And no, folks... it don't taste like chicken!

Peace.

In my time I've eaten octopus (An octopus that had lived to a ripe old age and was ready to die! Goofy you beast! and it was dead, very dead :rolleyes: ) snails, and frogs legs the usual accepted caca.

The only live thing I ever ate was a fly and that was a mistake, and very brief!

I will try almost anything EXCEPT things that are alive (i can't even eat yacult, the thought of that the bactira YUCKKKKK)

I do eat yogart because i never new it was alive till i was hocked

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

Difficult to prove of course and reliable statistics appear to be non-existant.

I can believe the insects since many are pretty dumb, but spiders are more unlikely.

Sleep well.

Cris

Newborn RAT.

Young baby rat wich haven't yet open it's eyes. One of my neighbour was used to eat em alive... once/twice monthly! She said it was for hear health sake. I can't imagine... :bugeye:

Yuck!!. :rolleyes:

*by esp*
Dog.

I mean eauugh!!!

esp, Did you know that few people at Bali and Batak eat dogs?

Back