Globalization???

*stRgrL*

Kicks ass
Valued Senior Member
What is globalization, one may ask? Well, below here is probably the best example on the definition of globalization

Question : What is the height of globalization?
Answer : Princess Diana's death

Question : How come?
Answer : An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was high on Scottish whiskey, followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on Japanese motorcycles, treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines!

And this is sent to you by a Malaysian, using Bill Gates' technology
which he stole from the Japanese. And you are probably reading this on one of the IBM clones that use Taiwanese-made chips, and Korean made monitors, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by lorries driven by Indians, hijacked by Indonesians and finally sold to you by Chinamen!

That's Globalization!!!:D

so then u must ask... whats AFTEr globalisation..... UNIVERSALISATION!!! see i think ahead!

I really liked that too..... YOU are a Star!

Cheers.

PS. Us Aussies mourned for Diana just like the rest of the globe.

>>>whoiz Diana?

I feel like I've just been smacked with the age stick. Like when my friend's teen asked me who Duran Duran was.
Waaa.

haha
I thought that everyone should see the irony in my post

btw- that could be not an age problem- I think few Turkmens have ever heard of Diana;)

btw- I see nothing in Duran Duran that everyone should know about it- but it's a matter of taste really

also I care little about Diana- thousands of people get killed every year

Actually, my Monitor and PC parts were made in the UK and the States :p

ROFLMAO though, nice one

Back