Ghost.. Do You Believe Ghost ?

Crunchy Cat said:
Ya have huh? What do they look like?

what do they look like ?? well it's hard.. but.. maybe you could see Indonesian Movies .. :D looks like that..

or maybe you wanna see it live ? :eek: trust me.. you don't :)

ghost-seeing experience is sucks man.. still don't understand why people made those movies...

Cassie Calibre said:
ghost-seeing experience is sucks man.. still don't understand why people made those movies...

What movies? Home movies of possible ghost sightings or scripted movies with special effects?

scripted movies.. but now the things are gettin worse.. you have Fear Factor rite ? well in Indonesia.. we have Dunia Lain *Other World*, Uka-Uka *Things Souldn't Be Done.. idon't know what language is that.. maybe Sundanesse*, and many more.. well these kinda show is chalengging people to stay from 00.00 until 04.00 or maybe more.. alone in the location.. sometimes.. they*ghosts* showed themselves to the camera which is causing the challenger frightened and ussualy before time is up.. the chalengger give up.. this is shit man.. don't play with fire.. mom always told me that ...

Cassie Calibre said:
scripted movies.. but now the things are gettin worse.. you have Fear Factor rite ? well in Indonesia.. we have Dunia Lain *Other World*, Uka-Uka *Things Souldn't Be Done.. idon't know what language is that.. maybe Sundanesse*, and many more.. well these kinda show is chalengging people to stay from 00.00 until 04.00 or maybe more.. alone in the location.. sometimes.. they*ghosts* showed themselves to the camera which is causing the challenger frightened and ussualy before time is up.. the chalengger give up.. this is shit man.. don't play with fire.. mom always told me that ...

I don't know if you're sitting behind your screen as you typed that reply or right now laughing your ass off or you are really that gullible.

I mean seriously dude.

Cassie Calibre said:

Holy mother of God. A real walking contradiction!

i believe in ghosts, but i dont think i can see them

one time my and some friends were just hanging out at one of my friend Denise's house (she used to claim her house was haunted, and i believed her cuz she'd call me crying saying the ghost is scaring her when she was alone - it even threw a glass at her i heard it) and we were sitting relazing when all of a sudden everyone's face got white, and they were staring at something...
i looked around but i didnt see a damn thing. after a minute i asked what the hell happened and they said that a ghost walked past the room.
they explained it was only a torso and head, meaning it didnt have a lower body, and it was just a faint white "fog" kind of thing, walking by from one door out the main door.
i got freaked, to say the least. but i wondered why i didnt see anything.

ever since ive gotten the idea that some people just arent receptive to some frequencies, which is why i didnt see the ghost.

i believe in "entities" of some form but not neccessarily ghosts, i believe they are caused by psychic phenomena

((vsslayer((...can you elaborate what you mean?

i also am intrigued by 'ghosts'......i actually have had an experience of meeting 'entities' when having an 'OBE'...but, as far as i am aware, have not had experience with ghosts. though i have heard some fairly convincing reports from those who have had

i also have studied a bit about our pagan past --worldwide--where communing with the dead was part of their Earth religion

it's always struck me that if you can commune with the 'dead' how can we call them 'dead' then? do you know what i mean?
i am sure if i was an aware-ness in another dimension or whatever, i'd be pissed off to be called 'dead'. 'dead' to me means un-conscious!

I think there are ghosts, the ghosts that can be found in the psychological part of humans. That they See, what they want to see. Perhaps an dream that is reocurring in real life? Maybe the world is seen, in Real Life, from the eyes of the humans. We can't tell what there Is, and what's Not.

antisipatience said:
i believe in ghosts, but i dont think i can see them

one time my and some friends were just hanging out at one of my friend Denise's house (she used to claim her house was haunted, and i believed her cuz she'd call me crying saying the ghost is scaring her when she was alone - it even threw a glass at her i heard it) and we were sitting relazing when all of a sudden everyone's face got white, and they were staring at something...
i looked around but i didnt see a damn thing. after a minute i asked what the hell happened and they said that a ghost walked past the room.
they explained it was only a torso and head, meaning it didnt have a lower body, and it was just a faint white "fog" kind of thing, walking by from one door out the main door.
i got freaked, to say the least. but i wondered why i didnt see anything.

ever since ive gotten the idea that some people just arent receptive to some frequencies, which is why i didnt see the ghost.

agree with you.. not all people can see those ghosts.. but sometimes.. they can show their form to you..

Back