Ghost caught on parking area video camera..

Interesting morphing shape captured in a parking area. The figure appears to walk across the street, fly up into some nearby trees, and disappear. I say this is a paranormal entity. What say you? Happy Halloween!
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2053830701620190

Cast not a shadow as it strolled,
But when it flew the ground turned bold!
'Tis a season for believin',
Lots of reasons to be heathen!
Though surely fake as plastic leaves,
Have an awesome All Hallows Eve!

:)
_

Last edited:
de9AM5b.jpg

It looks like an animal scurrying and leaping across some bushes? I think the camera might be blurring the image?

‘‘Tis the season though for ghostly adventures!! :oops:

It looks like an animal scurrying and leaping across some bushes? I think the camera might be blurring the image?

‘‘Tis the season though for ghostly adventures!! :oops:

I think it's faked. CC pointed out there's no shadow as it walks. And the video is being filmed by someone. How did they know this would happen?

Now we're looking at Facebook feeds?

What's next? Ghost Influencer reaction videos of people eating hot chili peppers? o_O

My suspicion is that it is shot through a window and the figure in question is a reflection

My suspicion is that it is shot through a window and the figure in question is a reflection
My suspicion is that it is a straight-up faked video.

1. It looks too much like a ghost floating up into the sky.
  2. It is Fecebook.
  3. It is October.
  4. As always: the question needs to be asked: why did they have their camera out? Why film then and there?

My suspicion is that it is a straight-up faked video.

1. It looks too much like a ghost floating up into the sky.
  2. It is Fecebook.
  3. It is October.
  4. As always: the question needs to be asked: why did they have their camera out? Why film then and there?
They're not mutually exclusive, straight up fake and reflection. But, as you say, it is Twitface and it is October.

They're not mutually exclusive, straight up fake and reflection.
? I would say they are.

One is ostensibly real footage of a mundane event - a reflection that create an illusion something outside flying away.

The other is doctored footage (or a hoax, executed outside). What would there be to fake if the reflection illusion was already on-record?

(I mean, sure, we're bifurcating bunnies now, but it's still on-topic, so...)

Last edited:
Back