Ghost and Alien Collaboration Plot

tripmaster

Registered Member
:m: The strange tale of ghosts and aliens - Can this be true?

A man claiming to be a spirit has made some outstanding claims about the supernatural and paranormal which deal with the spirit world using computers to communicate not only with other spirits but with aliens. Now, I am not one for believing this stuff but I have to admit to being hooked on the topic. This guy answers questions online and comes up with all sorts of techie stuff that is mind blowing and actually keeps proving to be correct all the time.

This is so for real its got me thinking and I would like some help and comments as many others find this very convincing and the site has had around 90,000 visitors in 4 weeks and thousands of postings.

The thread thats just one thread runs to 159 pages and then theres more threads about it. Has anyone heard anything about this or about spirits and aliens communicating with each other. The writer is calling himself Michael Pennington.

Details of this stuff is at a site not even connected with paranormal

at http://www.birminghamuk.com/forum

Id love to here from people who know a bit about the paranormal and the supernatural particularly with ghosts and aliens or both. Thanks. :m:

i am totally hooked on this.

i wouldnt doubt something of this sort to be possible, i belive spirits do have electrical energy, and theyre known to do some wild things, it seems very plausible for one to be able to manipulate electrical signals in electronics, i have taken electronics courses and computer tech. classes, all it is is electrical signals flying around. anything could interfere with that.

and also being a big believer in supernatural and paranormal phenomenoms etc- i have also personally met others who claim to be using the internet to communicate with us. by others i mean grays, aka aliens. i will get back on here after i read up some more of this.... looks like a lot to read !

I found his initial postings to be interesting, although I was fiercely sceptic, but when he started talking about aliens, 11th plane, and Magret thatcher and Regan, and intergalatic wars, well I had my scepticism confirmed. This guy is a nutter.

It looks like there are several versions of this story. I dont really know which is correct but the first part is the best and very interesting to read. There is quite a lot of sites with Michael Pennington mentioned but the real issue is can ghosts actually use a comuter to communicate or contact each other by the net. I dont know of much about ghosts using computers or EVP stuff.

The alien part of this hoax was interesting but didnt fit in with the rest of the story and its been mentioned in Japan, Russia and the USA in various versions. A new book probably. Im on the look out for it in Amazon!

what's the deal?
the site is gone,
it seems your alien was an author of a book?
i don't understand.
Can someone please clear this up i wanna read the posts

Well I did theorise once that Ghosts and Aliens are manifestations of People in laboratories with Computer equipment that use the computer equipment on different quantum levels to gain the interfacing capacity necessary. (Matrixing every parallel universe to generate control over a multiworlds environment)

Thats why every time I hear of someone on about "hearing voices in their heads", "aliens" and "ghosts" etc, I tend to think that such parallel physics researchers are just ripping the piss out of the mear mortals that roam the earth that don't have a clue about what they are upto. Ruddy Meglomaniacs.

Michael Pennington is hoaxing people. He posted on the forum in the UK pretending to be a ghost. He went back a few days after placing some links out there on the net and posted again but he also answered the post with other identities. HE confused and angered the other posters. Not content he then posted the link to the UK forum all over the world bring more people into the UK forum (his control ground) and the hoax.

One person, many names but only one IP. The "ghost of Michael Pennington" when telling you where you could download his memoirs had the same IP as the people posting the link around the world! 82.36.85.23 including tripsmaster above who started this thread!
tripmaster has already been banned on another site for his complicity in the hoax
here -
http://www.alienexistence.com/viewthread.php?tid=228&page=1#pid51

Proof is here of all the identities and the single IP
http://homepage.mac.com/mark_urbnwry/Menu5.html

It shows that when the "ghost" was giving out the location for his memoirs he had the same IP as all the people around the world posting a link to the Birmingham forum.

At best he is promoting a book but as some one is selling a printed version from a stall without hinderance I doubt it, at worst he is far more sinister, probably feeding his ego as he creates the master “hoax!”.
No malice intended just a warning. He caused the other forum to shut.

Healer

The Real Truth is.........

I wonder if its the same wind up as a certain guy calling himself Mooksta that would have appeared to be the real reason why the Birmingham forums were closed down when he demanded all his posts be removed because he couldnt get the answers he wanted?. See http://michaelpennington.uni.cc by easyjetter who gives a good account of this.

A networked IP address can have multiple users and not necessarily one user. A university or company might be a good example of this.

If I get this right this Mooksta fella was one of the main posters on the forum where the story appeared and got quite nasty and very irrational and caused the closure.

Look at some of healers postings particularly on the General Paranormal site showing remote IP of Mooksta and reference to Mooksta in the page text.

Now let me astound you by reciting the IP of our friend healer who is really aka Mooksta from the old forums..... it.....is....80.177.218.147

Am I right?

Those in glass houses............

Back