George Bush, GREAT CEASAR or rehab'ed cocaine head?

NNOoooooooooooooooooooo, not david Icke!

But anyhow, did G W Bush snort cocaine? What are the long term affects of this on your brain?

I bet CAESAR had a similar lifestyle, besides I worry more about the advisors of Bush than the man himself....

Originally posted by guthrie
What are the long term affects of this on your brain?
You've got eyes problems... You see WMD in strange places but you don't see fog on your cities ;)

Originally posted by thefountainhed

To compare Dubya to Caesar is stretch.

Yeah, I think Caesar was more of a ladies man. Also he was charismatic, competent and actually had leadership skills. Bush is more of the chimpanzee in a suit kind of leader than a Caesar.

Synapses that go bump in the dark!

Originally posted by guthrie
NNOoooooooooooooooooooo, not david Icke!

But anyhow, did G W Bush snort cocaine? What are the long term affects of this on your brain?

Abdulla: Symptoms?

What are the symptoms"

"You have sugar plums, dancing forks and spoons and WMD's in your dreams and your synapes fire erratically."

Then you wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, go to take a quick pee, and you have ZioNazi's; Wolfowitz, Perle, Rummy and LIEBerman grinning at you in the dark (with more LSD capsules in their little paws) as you return to bed, offering you the possibility of doing "Aliyah" in Jerusalem once more for the price of a glass of water.

Next time: Please read the URL before you opine," OK Gutsy?

Abdulla....

Back