Genital piercings for women banned

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=34411

Amendment sponsor Rep. Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings.

"What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing."

I belive i posted this before but i was wondering did it eventually get passed or was it thrown out as the idiocy that it is?

I don't get why people would want to do piercing, it looks so painful and agonizing

Firstly so is childbirth but women seem to do that

Secondly the girls i have spoken to about it say it produces the most intence orgasams (so much so that one girl i knew got off puting her jeans on and had to have it taken out cause she couldnt handle them)

Thirdly what right does a state have to determine what someone can do with there own bodys wether it does any good or you can understand it or whatever

I agree with your third point, humans should have their own rights and freedoms, the state should not intervene and ban whatever they wish

lol, one of my female friends has a genital peircing, and while walking down the hall, she'll stop and start moaning. One time she walked to the front of the class to get the stapler, and collapsed in orgasmic pleasure, and the teacher took her out b/c he thought she was having a seizure. :m:

I just don't think it would be THAT attractive... *shrugs* I dunno I like peircings too. ERGH! Imagine what would happen if a male and female genital peircing became entangled during sex... that would be a very strange situation. What if you couldn't get them un-apart? would you like have to go to emergency? That would be a laugh.

Lol, say what? Gential piercings banned in the South? Too funny. Heh, I know a couple girls that live down there and have em, I hope the powers that be don't find out.

As for piercings hurting, they don't. Most areas get clamped down so the pinch of the clamp kills most of the nerve pain one would normally feel from a needle so the only thing that hurts is the uncomfortable thick pinch from the clamp, which doesn't really hurt. And with most genital piercings, one is able to still get the area clamped but there's a couple that is unable to be clamped.

Normally having a needle stuck in ya by itself would kind of hurt, depending on ones tolerance, but in most cases it would just be like an unsuspecting jolt, surprise you more than hurt you. Even without a clamp there are ways to calm oneselves to lower the pain such as exhaling when getting stuck. It's like getting a shot, people look the other way and exhale and in most cases don't even feel it.

- N

Oh yeah, and it's one thing for such a stupid law to be passed, but one thing I can't believe is that it passed 160-0, with no debate! Lol, absurd.

- N

the question i asked hasnt been answered u know

did the law with its amendment get inacted?

hotsexyangelprincess said:
lol, one of my female friends has a genital peircing, and while walking down the hall, she'll stop and start moaning. One time she walked to the front of the class to get the stapler, and collapsed in orgasmic pleasure, and the teacher took her out b/c he thought she was having a seizure. :m:

LMAO

hotsexyangelprincess said:

LMAO too

i do have to say that that is very, very hot though...

Asguard said:
Secondly the girls i have spoken to about it say it produces the most intence orgasams (so much so that one girl i knew got off puting her jeans on and had to have it taken out cause she couldnt handle them)

Females beware, one of my best friends got one and shes had it for 10 years found out that SUPRISE, altho when you first get it, it hightens your "pleasure" after a few years, you get desensitized to ANY sensations down there, hence making reaching the big "o" that much more impossible for lots of people.... just a warning... :eek:

as with anything, do it enough and you will gte bored/desensitized.
i bet if a chick had an orgasm ecery time she had sex she would eventually get used to thta aswell

Back