Gene Simmons Tongue

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
OK, most everyone knows Gene Simmons as a longer than average tongue. Where does it go? He doesn't speak oddly. Is his mouth just larger than average as well, so there is room for his tongue?
I guess I'm just wondering, if his tongue is so large, how is there room for it in his mouth?

He says its been longer than others since he was a child. So I was wondering if it was elasticity, but that seemed more like a skin thing than a muscle thing.
So maybe he can just flatten it more or he has a bigger mouth. Would the spot there it is anchored in his throat make a difference? Could it be farther forward?

He says its been longer than others since he was a child. So I was wondering if it was elasticity, but that seemed more like a skin thing than a muscle thing.
So maybe he can just flatten it more or he has a bigger mouth. Would the spot there it is anchored in his throat make a difference? Could it be farther forward?

I think it's what I posted above though.

but wouldn't he have to stretch and stretch and stretch like an athlete?
he's had a large tongue since he was a child.

but wouldn't he have to stretch and stretch and stretch like an athlete?
he's had a large tongue since he was a child.

What do you mean, like train it ?
I don't think so, he might just be able to stretch it more naturally.
Or he just knows how to stretch it that far.

because he could stick it in further...:D

I think it's to do with the membrane under the tongue. I have only a short little membrane, which I think would explain why I can touch my nose with my tongue.

further where??

My nephew had that membrane cut as a toddler. They said he was 'tongue tied' so it was snipped.

Back