G. Bush and God?

Slacker47

Paint it Black
Registered Senior Member
Does everyone realized that George W. Bush is now representing the Christian religion for Eastern culture? He has become a symbol of Christianity for many Muslim fundamentalists. His coming decisions regarding Iraq could flare a new era of religious war from Musilim groups who believe Christians should be killed.

What is the point of religious wars if at the end of the war, no one is left to worship? Prepare for the coming nuclear wrath. There are very unstable people in this world. I dont beilieve in God, so I am not going to tell you to pray (by the way, praying doesn't work).

It is interesting. Even people I know personally see Bush as the leader of a new aggressive christian coalition determined to screw over Asia and the Middle East.

Originally posted by Slacker47
Does everyone realized that George W. Bush is now representing the Christian religion for Eastern culture? He has become a symbol of Christianity for many Muslim fundamentalists. His coming decisions regarding Iraq could flare a new era of religious war from Musilim groups who believe Christians should be killed.

What is the point of religious wars if at the end of the war, no one is left to worship? Prepare for the coming nuclear wrath. There are very unstable people in this world. I dont beilieve in God, so I am not going to tell you to pray (by the way, praying doesn't work).

You sound suspciously like a Theist pretending to be an Atheist... hmm...

The Bush family is famous for bashing some nonchristian groups...and the american public managed to vote this asshole of a prezzie into office...and his #$@ of a father...

That's because the poor Americans had two choices in their vote: Dumb and Dumber. I'm still trying to figure out which of the two got elected.

From this conversation I'm led to believe that none of you were ever taught, or ever read out of the scriptures about when the Second Coming would take place.

Well, to shed a little light the only way I know how, my belief is that Jesus will come during the 3rd World War, if you may. What this is is basically when all the countries surrounding Israel, and more, turn against them and allies will be dragged into the struggle, creating a great war. Those are just the basics, but you get the jist of my opinion.

So, to get back on subject, G. Bush had to be elected for the Middle East to be even more provoked and in a state of rage so the events preceeding the Second Coming can take place. Just my opinion. And ya, he isn't the smartest president...that is why he was elected!

Davearchy

From this conversation I'm led to believe that none of you were ever taught, or ever read out of the scriptures about when the Second Coming would take place.
You assume correctly, at least regarding me. I was born and raised in Australia. We don't bother much with religion here, in general. Mostly religion can be found only amongst Asian and Middle Eastern immigrants.

religious war from Musilim groups who believe Christians should be killed.

i am a moslim , who told u that?
moslim dont want to kill christians, and here in egypt , tyhere r about 5 million christians liviing together with moslims. in peace.
about u dont believe in god. what proof u want to believe in alah
isnt enough creating u? creating the whloe world and the sun the earth and the substnce which form it.

Yeah, I think Bush is making a Big Mistake. I can't help it but everytime I see him or hear of him, I think that he is a Tool and that we really don't know what is going on behind the scenes. New World Order/One World Gov't/Secret Societies. Something he has no control over. He just gives me bad vibes. This whole situation does.

about u dont believe in god. what proof u want to believe in alah isnt enough creating u? creating the whloe world and the sun the earth and the substnce which form it.

I am open to the idea of "God" but why just because we exist and the sun, earth etc formed should we believe in God in the traditional sense? There is no evidence that the God of the Quran or any other Holy Book is real.

How do you know it is? I am not dismissing the Quran or any other possibility. The question to you my friend is why have you dismissed everything else? Religion is subjective and you have dismissed all other possibilities. Why?

I'm not in anyway saying that there is not a "God" but I am a little skeptical on characterizing "Him"

Back