Full Moon

Mystech

Adult Supervision Required
Registered Senior Member
Well Seeing how as it's a full moon tonight (or close enough to one for me, I'm not completely sure, looks full enough) And I was just wondering what special connotations everyone beleives that has.

A lot of strangeness happend for me tonight, many things that have been hanging in the air for a long time mysteriously came to resolution tonight, and I fully expect to go to bed and be lucky enough to dream of something wild. . . like um werewolves or hot sex. . . or having hot sex with werewolves, murr! Oh, also the moon landing was faked, and NASA Is a bunch of liars.

if you ever have worked in an ER you would know all the nutcases come out on a full moon.

Also most critically ill patients die between 2 & 4 in the morning

Moon landing

Okay, I'll bite. And I'll probably regret it, but since it's a full moon tonight as well...

Why do you think the moon landing was faked? The lack of stars in the photograph? How good were those cameras anyway? Could they pick up starlight very well from the moon? Anyway, the sun was out on the moon, and starts do get dimmer when the sun is out. The photos were to document the landing, not to evoke cosmic poetry. The "rocks is rocks" argument? To what end? NASA would have had an easier time getting more funding for moon shots if they had brought back something spectacular (or even slightly so). Remember, at the time people desperately wanted to believe in little green moon men. Even something looking vaguely like an artifact would have been just cause for more money. Patriotic frustration due to the Soviets beating us into orbit? We already had them beat in so many ways in so many other scientific fields, so there was no contest.

No, I side with NASA on this one, but I'd like to hear your side.

Just in fun: Somebody once said that most of the people who believe the moon landing was faked also believe that the beatings on Pro Wrestling is real.

Heh, I don't really think the moon landing was faked :p I just thought that there was some sort of rule around here that every post needed to start with some sort of outrageous claim, so I decided to go with that, hehe. Don't worry, I look cockeyed at people who try to say the moonlanding was faked, too. . . wherewolves on the otherhand are real, and we should all fear them, it's a wonder they haven't yet conqured our puny race.

Back