From Holy Rollers to Holy Qur'an

Well, let secularism grow in the west, it is destructive force and surely it is already destroying the west...Vienna, Islam is coming, so watch out !! :D

By the way, after the Spanish, the French VOTED against the racists anti immigrants parties:

French elections: Left wing opposition deals a blow to Chirac's conservative government

http://www.napanews.com/templates/i..._full&id=3E5C7D75-FFCA-4109-AB60-EAC2D32420F3

The racist national front in france got only 13% of the votes !! :D BYE BYE RACIST NAZIS.

Nothing hate-based will ever survive, in today's world.

This includes anti-Muslims, anti-nonMuslims alike. I heartily welcome Muslims into the West as long as they have respect for nonMuslims and Muslims alike. I despise anti-Muslim haters and anti-nonMuslim haters alike. I don't approve of the policy of screening Arabic-looking people sixteen times in an airport (yes, my poor friend who was INDIAN and not Arabic, got screened for shoebombs SIXTEEN TIMES in one airport), but I don't approve of Muslims having hatred for nonMuslims. "Counterhatred" just because you were the object of hate isn't an excuse.

Two wrongs obviously don't make a right (alright, alright, you math nerds, shut up about that stupid WRONG+WRONG=RIGHT math problem :D ); surely every moral system, Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, et cetera would teach this? Atheists, too, with a sense of morality would know this.

You have a point, Proud_Muslim, but you should discuss both sides of the issue.

Maia said:
I despise anti-Muslim haters and anti-nonMuslim haters alike.

Just be careful who you despise. Not all who attack Islam are muslim haters. Like me. I am against Islam but I dont hate muslims. I have many muslim friends in fact. Some even know how much I criticize their religion.

from the Islamonline.net article:

He told me two things that he said I must always remember: the first is that Islam’s biggest threat comes not from the non-believers but from the Muslims themselves. He said that I would see and hear of Muslims doing and saying things that had nothing to do with Islam. Thus, it is my duty to learn as much of the religion as I could. Second, I must try, to the best of my abilities, to be the best Muslim possible each and every day. Some days would be better than others, but I must always try to be the best possible everyday that I wake up.

PM, practice what you preach!

tombstone.gif
Caesar, Allah, and Jehovah

caesar.gif
In the Coliseum of ancient Rome, Caesar issued commands that humans should kill humans.

deadbinladen.gif
In the Quran, Allah issued commands that humans should kill humans.

Quran 9:5 said:
When the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

bullet2.gif
In the Bible, Jehovah issued commands that humans should kill humans.

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 said:
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. 9 You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people.

rainbow2.gif
It’s amazing that the creator of our majestic Universe behaves just like the Caesars of Imperil Rome.

From the Farside
comp_surfin.gif

Back