From Father To Son

jmpet

Valued Senior Member
Why is the New Testament like a Star Wars story? "Jesus...I am your Father!!!"

Why does Genesis refer to God in the plural. Why shall "we make him in our image"?

The Jews are waiting for something- aren't they? A successor to David.

And we're waiting for Jesus to come back again.

What is religion waiting for?

jedi-book-714470.jpg

Why does Genesis refer to God in the plural. Why shall "we make him in our image"?

They are waiting for this mess to all make sense. They will be waiting for a long time.

They are waiting for this mess to all make sense. They will be waiting for a long time.

Come on Spidey where is your Faith ? You can do it . I will help all I can . You the man with a plan . I seen it in your art . You have talents and you are very smart to boot . Cutting edge my man cutting edge

Well since the Bible came out more than a few years before star wars maybe the question should be Why i star wars like the New Testament.

Yes, why indeed.

Well we are waiting for Perfection to come to perfect us.

Of course we Christians believe Jesus has come and now all we await is the number of who will be saved to be reached. Most Jews rejected the Messiah and still today most Jews are still waiting for His first coming.

Unfortunately as a Christian i believe that they (the Jews) will be deceived when a false messiah (the anti-christ) comes a short time before the return of the real Messiah Jesus. They are going to be lead to destruction, they will experience another holocaust.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back