free will for the "psychic(s)" to discuss and power to them

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
The title is terribly construed, and more over it is terribly and "ha ha ha!" presented. How ever... this thread is intended for the people who have had psychic occurances happen to them, or people who believe they have had some psychic events, or any psychic thoughts, to discuss and talk freely amongst a field of skeptics and other audience. I do not intend to allow anything less here.

Skepticial mockery is not as allowed as it is in other threads. If one is to mock someone for a thread soley intended for them is unjust and will be reported pronto. Do not deny that. Don't push it is all I ask.

I will likly if this thread gets going post my own thoughts.

However for now feel free to discuss how you feel about some things that have happend to you. I am a nice guy. I do not mean to sound or come off as abrasive or unable to be responded to properly (you responding, that is).

This atmosphere should allow myself and a recent friend from the other thread to discuss our ideas. Anyone is welcome to talk about anything the please. I only ask to keep the discussion as free as possible without a hint of it being bullied or some other rash 'ness' to come forth. If the thread is to take on that character your posts will be deleted and you will also be reported.

Psychic phenomon is a reality to many people. They are earnest in their search and believe that they are actually understanding something many do not. They are not entirely wrong. Many skeptics cannot compete on their level as is evidenced by this thread (see the link presented in that underline).

Do not take things rashly. Comment how ever you decide and more than anything enjoy the discussion.

[fyi. at the link and forum my name is tnerb at the thread.. just fyi happy hunting :)]

Back