forcing an OBE

sevenblu

feeling blu
Registered Senior Member
I've had a strange experience with an OBE and would like to try it again - because the last time I was frightened. Is there a way to force an OBE so that I can actually enjoy the experience next time.

I'm not too experienced in the field of OBE's, but I was just wondering, how do you respond to force, sevenblu? The reason I am asking is because many of us tend to respond to force with resistance, and I was just thinking that forcing this experience will only hinder your progress if that is indeed how you would react. If I may give a suggestion (both of us keeping in mind my limited experience on the subject), I would try it again, going back to that place where you felt afraid, examine it and try to work with it, rather than against it. If I am not mistaken, the one thing I do know is that OBE's like all other psychic abilities should NOT be forced. Let me know how you do later if you wouldn't mind terribly. And be careful!;)

Just do a google search on 'Astral Projection'. You will find tons of links, and techniques.

Back