For Your Information

ruxtonal

Registered Member
I thought you might like to know that right now as you are reading this there are 200 million devils with horns, fangs, reptilian skin, and venomous tails hibernating underneath the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico. They have been in a state of hibernation for the last 12,500 years and ALL of them will be waking up within a few years. If you are not saved before the alarm clocks go off you WILL be personally introduced to these guys. Do you think I'm kidding? Do you want proof?

Visit my homepage:
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/AquariusAve/ruxtonal/

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of earth have power. [Revelation 9:3]

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. [Revelation 9:5]

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. [Revelation 9:6]

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. [Revelation 9:10]

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand [200 million]: and I heard the number of them. [Revelation 9:16]

[This message has been edited by ruxtonal (edited January 20, 2000).]

rux-I look forward to meeting 'em. What do I have to smoke to see 'em?

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

Back