for those who think evangelicals are a bunch of clowns...

Lori_7

Go to church? I am the church!
Registered Senior Member
check this out...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

i saw this "band" live years ago, very reluctantly, with a friend who didn't have many friends, and with the contingency that we stay out of range of the faygo spray. they suck. i knew that going in; i was just appeasing my friend by accompanying him. you guys know i'm no prude when it comes to music and language and such, but these guys are just fucking disgusting and stupid. i remember back then hearing that part of their shtick was some great carnival in the sky, and i thought that could be metaphorical...nah. turns out i was right. dear lord. :rolleyes:

What fans would they possibly gain from this?

I bet most of their fans were pissed when they heard the news. I'm surprised they haven't been murdered by a bunch of ex juggalos.

I have to say they did have massive work ethic if not talent. They were bigger than Eminem and Kid Rock around here for a loong time.
Their street team promotion and foot soldier work was tireless. They essentially invented the full size rear window sticker and you saw them EVERYWHERE. I even remember seeing entire buildings wrapped in ICP posters.

But this "secret christian" stuff? Probably more a symptom of getting older and slightly less ignorant than a planned promotional tool ....well, I'm kinda happy for them...in a sad sorta way.

Edit: This article is truly hilarious, thanks!

What fans would they possibly gain from this?

I bet most of their fans were pissed when they heard the news. I'm surprised they haven't been murdered by a bunch of ex juggalos.

Just from the controversy.

You are correct Lori...Insane Clown Posse sucks...and their fans are red-necked idiots.
Just IMHO.

Back