Fmr Mr Gay UK a cannibal?

madanthonywayne

Morning in America
Registered Senior Member
This is one of those bizarre stories made moreso by the fact that the perpetrator is a minor celebrity. Apparently this guy:
article-1070290-02EABB1300000578-0_224x423.jpg

Anthony Morley (former Mr Gay UK) killed this guy:
article-1070290-02EA832F00000578-192_224x423.jpg

Damian Oldfield. He then cut off part of his leg, seasoned it with herbs, fried it up, and tried some. It seems that he was dissatisfied with the taste (the guy was a chef in addition to being Mr Gay UK) and threw the rest out.
A gay chef murdered his lover, cut out part of his leg, seasoned it with herbs and fried it, a court has heard.

Anthony Morley, 35, chewed one of the pieces before throwing it into his kitchen bin.

Morley, a former holder of the Mr Gay UK title, then walked to a nearby takeaway restaurant and told horrified staff: 'I have killed someone, call the police'.

Officers found the naked body of 33-year-old Damian Oldfield on the floor of Morley's bedroom, Leeds Crown Court was told.

He had been stabbed 20 times and his throat cut.

Morley later claimed Mr Oldfield had tried to rape him.

Prosecutor Andrew Stubbs QC, warned jurors that details of the case were 'unpleasant and disturbing.' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...throat-marinated-diced-flesh-fresh-herbs.html

I prefer to eat the white meat from my gay, dead lovers...much less cholesterol.

You know what they say about gay chefs and white mea..................AH, what's the point, this story is a worse joke than I can come up with.
Sometimes reality is so absurd you just can't make it seem any more ridiculous than it already is.

Back