Flash Mind Reader

The answer can only be divisible by 9.
Look at the page before you make your selection.
The shapes change each time.
Every number divisible by 9 has the same shape, that shape will always be the answer when you click the crystal ball.
Try it, take any combination of two numbers and do the math.
The answer is always divisible by 9.
Look at the numbers divisible by 9 before you click, they will all be the same shape, and that will be the "answer" shape.

Another way to view how it works is to pick the number "1" since after it can't be an answer, check it's symbol, think of it and will it show in the little ball???? Nope... although the symbol for 0 (which of course can be multiplied/divided/added or subtracted from itself with little difference) is always the one shown.

Stryder said:
although the symbol for 0 (which of course can be multiplied/divided/added or subtracted from itself with little difference) is always the one shown.
I don't understand what you are saying.
What does that have to do with anything?
What number combination will result in zero?
I can only assume that zero is also the "correct" symbol because some people may pick "00" as their two digit number to start from.

Stryder said:
Another way to view how it works is to pick the number "1" since after it can't be an answer, check it's symbol, think of it and will it show in the little ball????
Did you actually try that? :D

What I was trying to say was "0" (or "00") was/is a good "Control" number to see what the shape was. You'll also notice the shapes change everytime, although their relationship with their matching shapes stay the same. (I suppose I'm using a Topologically way to explain what you can see rather than just outright mathematics)

Yeah, I sussed it too after a few minutes. All the possible answers always have the same symbol, but because the symbols change every time you click, you are given the illussion that the program can read your mind, BTW the quickest way to know what the symbol is going to be is to look at ZERO.

Back