Finally! Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkylover58

Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger
Registered Senior Member
Enclosed is irrefutable evidence that JFK's assassination was, indeed, a multilevel conspiracy formulated by the Mafia, the KKK, and Hitler (who, as we all know, survived the war and escaped to Cuba to be trained to be an assassin by Cuban revolutionaries) and ALIENS.

THE PHOTO DOESN'T LIE!!!!!

[satire] Even without the photo I believe you totally 100% and will back you up. I denounce all the others who do not believe. They are fools and disinformation agents, and probably have some sort of disease given to them by the CIA. You can tell a disinformation agent by the way he demands evidence and proof, and can not believe without these which I have never had any use for. [/satire]

Is this what being open minded is like?

We have been studying this for years and have come to the same conclusion as you chunky. Feel free to study my website for the various forms of proof we have assembled. This is not rocket science. If you do not agree that our website provides irrefutable evidence then you obviously aren't smart enough to post on this forum. Please save yourself the embarassment of disagreeing with me.

Oh...once the image is finally released from the grasps of classification, you will believe.
Oh...you will believe.

Maaaaaaaybe this shall work.
Or perhaps, there's some conspiracy keeping this image down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back