feudalistic superstition

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
You have to hand it to the Chinese they don't mess around with those weird Christian Cults. . . . .
Christians arrested
Is there anything wrong with China trying to keep the Christian Meme from infecting it's citizens? I mean if we could put the same effort into preventing feudalistic superstitions as we do into preventing SARS. . . . .
Millions of Chinese are thought to worship (read infected) at unofficial Christian 'house churches' throughout the country....Christian evangelists (read infectous agents) are very active in some parts of the country, and in certain (contaiminated) areas the government tolerates their presence...
;)

Last edited:
great, we are either trying to force other countries into a U.S. backed democracy or converting them to christianity. Like how dare they not see we are right and they are evil. :rolleyes:

by the way, that was my first rolleyes since I came to sciforums, I sure feel the power now. :p

yeah! that would be the best way for george dubya to complete his plan for spreading his ideals worldwide- sending out millions of secret missionaries. he could affect worldwide domination by 2010. not unlike all the missionaries before though. scary monoculturistic bastards:bugeye:

Originally posted by Michael
Is there anything wrong with China trying to keep the Christian Meme from infecting it's citizens? I mean if we could put the same effort into preventing feudalistic superstitions as we do into preventing SARS. . . . .
People have the right to be stupid if they choose. Oppression will not solve anything. Education is the key.

Back