Votes: 1 33.3%
  • abortans require courts concent and fathers are legally responcable to pay

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
Ok i want to know what people REALLY think about pregnancy

in option 1 the mother has total control over her body and can abort keep it whatever she likes and the father has NO imput, but they kid is HERS and SHE pays for it, no child surport from the father

in the second option an abortion requires courts concent and the father can stop a women having an abortion, BUT the father is as finantully responcable for the child as the mother LEGALLY

which way should we go?

Last edited:
I'll go for option one - however:

It's in society's and the child's best interest for the father to be held responsible for the child, even if he did not want it. Since any dumbass can use a condom, he should be responsible for his actions as well.

Now as for two:

If a woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnency to term, I don't think she has any responsibility to the child.

also just wanted to add if a mother give total control of a child to the father should she still be finatully responcable like the father is if she looks after it?

If she willingly carried the child to term, yes.

If she was forced or coerced, no. She has no responsibility.

Because if it wasn't her choice to have the child, it shouldn't be her responsibility.

*Shrugs*

I dunno, I just got up.

it wasnt my choice that u didnt use the pill either

we are back to the start you know?

Not the morning to get me started on this one ....

What about the sinister?

Things I've heard from Tigger/Reasons to not use birth control

- "I can't use condoms, I'm allergic to latex."
- "Animal-skin condoms have syphilis."
- "The pill makes me feel horrible."
- "The pill is bad for me."
- "Vaginal cream/foam doesn't work. It actually increases your chance of pregnancy."
- "Condoms make me hurt."
- "It's early/late in my cycle."

Of course, Tigger doesn't want to resolve paternity issues because that gives her greater authority. At present, I cannot pick up my child and walk out of here for her best interest. Point being, Tigger always had a reason to not use birth control. Any dumbass can use a condom, but women ought to be sent to prison after a while. Nobody should be allowed to treat other people so dangerously. The day Emma Grace asks why her mom and I reproduced, I'll have no choice but to tell her the truth: "Because, dear, to some women, birth control is unacceptable. If getting pregnant is the only way to get a guy to do what they want, they'll stoop to it. That's right, kiddo--your mother wanted to have you for political reasons."

Of course, I can see why someone might want to clamp down the rules on fathers while giving mothers more and more liberty. Hell, equality ain't enough for most women these days. They won't be happy until they've had their turn to ruin an equivalent number of people as men have wrecked, and their partial contributions to the plight of Hispanics, blacks, and Native Americans apparently aren't enough to keep them happy.

And I know that's not fair to say about "all women". I just wish it wasn't so consistently observable.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

i herd some girls will stab holes in a condom so that they force a guy to have kids

thats the ONLY reason i would totally leave a women with a child (not sure WHAT i would do about the child in this situation, probably pay the women back by taking it off her if possable)

moral of this story is GUYS DONT LET HER TOUCH IT WHERE U CANT SEE, even while its in the wraper

mymy

If she is responeable ENOUGH to OPEN her THIGHS she is responesable enough to carrie this baby to TERM.If she is raped that is a different story...If she is under a life threating situation.Then again So be it.BUT..If she can carrie the BABY with no threats to herself or the baby why not give it up for aduption.At least someone that can't have KIDS would be happy to take your Child...DONT YOU THINK?? just my opinion..

Back