fear

Fear implies possibility. One fears something that MAY happen (usually something that represents a danger to self-stability). If God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent... in essence actually infinite, then all possibility is fulfilled within God's nature. Fear can be known and understood by such an entity, but fear cannot be experienced by such an entity.

Here's what dictionary.com defines fear as (the 1st definition). Jesus Christ has experianced fear (in the garden prior to His trial). Jesus is God, therefore God has experianced fear. But He no longer experiances fear because He is no longer on earth as a human. Because God has power over everything, there is nothing He fears. The reson Christ could feel fear was because he was living in a human body, and choosing to experiance human emotions. It's one of those things I can't really understand, but choose to axcept it in faith. As to the last part of your question, God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.

beyond said:
Fear implies possibility. One fears something that MAY happen (usually something that represents a danger to self-stability). If God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent... in essence actually infinite, then all possibility is fulfilled within God's nature. Fear can be known and understood by such an entity,but fear cannot be experienced by such an entity.
fear can be imagined but not known, to know something, you must have first experienced it.

know :# To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in

experience:# The knowledge or skill so derived.

enigma said:
fear:A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger..
Jesus Christ has experianced fear (in the garden prior to His trial). Jesus is God, therefore God has experianced fear. But He no longer experiances fear because He is no longer on earth as a human.
you know this how
enigma said:
Because God has power over everything, there is nothing He fears.
would you add to that, or has ever feared.
because if god has feared he is weak and not worthy of being called omnipotent
enigma said:
The reason Christ could feel fear was because he was living in a human body, and choosing to experiance human emotions. It's one of those things I can't really understand, but choose to accept it in faith. As to the last part of your question, God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
only if he does'nt fear.

you know this how

Besides the Bible telling me, most historians do believe that there was a man named Jesus of Nazareth who died. The only part debated is WHAT he did while he was alive ( his 'miricles'), and what happend after his death.

would you add to that, or has ever feared.
because if god has feared he is weak and not worthy of being called omnipotent

Previously, I explained Jesus has feared (had a feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger), at one point in time, but it is not a current state of being that he lives in.

Enigma'07 said:
Besides the Bible telling me, most historians do believe that there was a man named Jesus of Nazareth who died. The only part debated is WHAT he did while he was alive ( his 'miricles'), and what happend after his death.
you new what I meant, how do you know jesus feared
enigma said:
Previously, I explained Jesus has feared
and I asked "you know this how"
enigma said:
(had a feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger), at one point in time, but it is not a current state of being that he lives in.
if he ever feared, he has a weakness and therefore not all powerful.

But He no longer experiances fear because He is no longer on earth as a human.
I WOULD ASK YOU TO LOOK AT THIS ALSO.
FOR GOD TO BE OMNIPRESENT HE HAS TO BE EVERYWHERE AT ALL TIMES OMNIPRESENCE SUGGEST TO ME THAT GOD IS EVERYWHERE EVEN UNTO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. EVERY HUMAN THAT IS AND EVER WAS ON EARTH WOULD BE OF GOD.
FOR IF I AM NOT MADE OF GOD THEN GOD IS NOT EVERYWHERE.
IF GOD IS EVERYWHERE THE SUBSTANCE I AM MADE FROM IS GOD. IF THAT WHERE TRUE HE WOULD ALSO QUALIFY AUTOMATICALLY AS OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT.

Last edited:
Enigma'07 said:
Jesus Christ has experianced fear (in the garden prior to His trial).
Jesus is God, therefore God has experianced fear.
God is supposed to be All knowing,
so it would mean He would know fear,even without Jesus's experience.
IF he existed that is!
Because God has power over everything, there is nothing He fears.
except that rascal Satan huh?
doesnt seem to be able to rein him in does he?

and what about those unbelievers, gods dont seem to have any powers over them what gives?
The reson Christ could feel fear was because he was living in a human body, and choosing to experiance human emotions.
I dont think he had much of a choice,he was just a man!
JC
"oh father why have you forsaken me?"

doesnt sound like God allmighty in mans body to me!
As to the last part of your question, God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
which would make him imposible to be real

Let the fun begin.
and I asked "you know this how"
The Bible, but assuming that you wil want something other than that, Just think about it logically. You are about to die. Would you be scared? Yes, it is a human instinct to be afraid of death.

if he ever feared, he has a weakness and therefore not all powerful
Christ chose to allow people to kill Him, even though he had the power to stop them.

I WOULD ASK YOU TO LOOK AT THIS ALSO.
FOR GOD TO BE OMNIPRESENT HE HAS TO BE EVERYWHERE AT ALL TIMES OMNIPRESENCE SUGGEST TO ME THAT GOD IS EVERYWHERE EVEN UNTO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. EVERY HUMAN THAT IS AND EVER WAS ON EARTH WOULD BE OF GOD.
FOR IF I AM NOT MADE OF GOD THEN GOD IS NOT EVERYWHERE.
IF GOD IS EVERYWHERE THE SUBSTANCE I AM MADE FROM IS GOD. IF THAT WHERE TRUE HE WOULD ALSO QUALIFY AUTOMATICALLY AS OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT
Yes, God is everywere, but he is not made of matter. He isn't comprised of something we can detect the presence of. One of my personal hypothesises is the God resides in a higher dimension than we do.

except that rascal Satan huh?
doesnt seem to be able to rein him in does he?
and what about those unbelievers, gods dont seem to have any powers over them what gives?
God has chosen to allow Satan to run about for the time being, BUT one day Satan WILL be conquered and thrown into the depths of hell.

I dont think he had much of a choice,he was just a man!
JC
"oh father why have you forsaken me?"
doesnt sound like God allmighty in mans body to me!
Christ uttered that phrase as all the sins of the world came onto him. Note: this doesn't mean that he commited all of these sins, only that he was going o take responsibility for them. Because God is holy, he cannot stand to look at sin. therefore, he cried out "oh father why have you forsaken me?" when god looked away from him, something that had never happened to him before.

which would make him imposible to be real
The human mind can barely comprehend the phyiscs of the universe. For all we know, God could live in a higher dimention, one that follows differant laws than ours.

Enigma'07 said:

Belief is on thing. Is there any ACTUAL PROOF a man named Jesus existed?

Enigma'07 said:
Yes, God is everywere, but he is not made of matter. He isn't comprised of something we can detect the presence of. One of my personal hypothesises is the God resides in a higher dimension than we do.

i never suggested god is made of matter. the proposition is the complete opposite, if god is omnipresent the suggestion is matter is made of god.

i am beginning to wonder how it is that certain people read what they want to read regardless of what is written, not the first time this is happening on this forum.

duendy said:
Belief is on thing. Is there any ACTUAL PROOF a man named Jesus existed?
Is there proof that Adolf Hitler existed? PROVE your own existence. The Bible and Christianity is the proof. How can you "prove" anything? You can't. You can only make it sound rational. What kind of "proof" you want? Find it yourself. I know that Jesus and Hitler existed. How do I know it? I don't know, and I don't care, because I know that I know it.

I must have missed the photos and recordings of Jesus as he walked on water and turned water to wine.

Many things can be reasonably proved with ease... the supernatural and superstitious claims of the christian cult cannot, however. The best that can be done is to say, "the bible and xianity" prove the bible and xianity.

SkinWalker said:
I must have missed the photos and recordings of Jesus as he walked on water and turned water to wine.

They couldn't take photos at that time because there were no cameras, so they wrote it down instead, in the book we call the Bible. But everything isn't always your way, everything isn't always physical. For example, when Jesus fed "5000 men"... that wasn't physical... the 5k men means those who have reached the 5th level of consciousness.

To those who have awakened spiritually, the fifth state (3rd is animal, 4th is human, up to 7), these "5000 men", he gives all his teachings: Two fishes and five loafs of bread. The five loafs of bread symbolise the five wheat in the hand of Virgo in the Zodiac. But not even these spiritually awakened people can eat all his teachings, not even under a whole world year. From the food he has given them are 12 baskets left. It means that the humanity needs to understand the secrets of the SELF, in all the 12 faces of god, which takes 25920 earth years.

Ahh... they wrote it down. Then why shouldn't we accept as immaculate truth: the works of Homer, the Egyptian Book of Dead, the Enum Elish, Gilgamesh, etc.

These things were written in stone and clay. The bible was only written in vellum and papyrus.

The difference: the cultures of the judeo-christian cults prospered, whereas the others collapsed into obscurity, or didn't see fit to impose their worldviews on those that didn't believe.

There's nothing you can point to that is evidence that god or even Jesus actually existed. It simply doesn't exist.

Enigma'07 said:
The Bible, but assuming that you wil want something other than that, Just think about it logically. You are about to die. Would you be scared? Yes, it is a human instinct to be afraid of death.
yes you would possible fear death, but this was no normal man, according to your bible, this man new what had to happen, to eradicate sin and therefore new he would be resurected, so would have no fear.
Enigma'07 said:
Christ chose to allow people to kill Him, even though he had the power to stop them.
this statement cortradicts, the above statement, you said, "You are about to die, Would you be scared?" but if you allow people to kill you, you have no fear.

SkinWalker: I must have missed the photos and recordings of Jesus as he walked on water and turned water to wine.
M*W: If Jesus could turn my water into wine, I would become a true believer!

SkinWalker said:
Ahh... they wrote it down. Then why shouldn't we accept as immaculate truth: the works of Homer, the Egyptian Book of Dead, the Enum Elish, Gilgamesh, etc.

These things were written in stone and clay. The bible was only written in vellum and papyrus.

I believe almost all religions have truth in them, be it whatever, Aztec, Mayan, Egyptian, Greek, Buddhism, Hinduism, Scandinavian, Babylonian, Islam, even Christianity.

Is there any ACTUAL PROOF a man named Jesus existed?

Yes, secular historians of the time have talked about him.

i am beginning to wonder how it is that certain people read what they want to read regardless of what is written, not the first time this is happening on this forum.

I apologize, i made a false assumption.

the 5k men means those who have reached the 5th level of consciousness.

can you explain this some more.

yes you would possible fear death, but this was no normal man, according to your bible, this man new what had to happen, to eradicate sin and therefore new he would be resurected, so would have no fear.

if you knew for certain that you were going to die, it would cause you to fear even more.

Back