Fear implementation algorithm through cybermachine programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

draqon

Banned
Banned
ai.jpg

I am discussing here the subconsceous fear humans have for something that has a possibility to go out of a control.

1) fear is implemented in a set of code of denial for a cybermachine. These codes are what machine is not to do.
2) Cybermachine is than being involved in a war in one fraction of people against the other...whatever reason...but the codes of denial are overriden
3) Cybermachines makes cybermachines as a result of a shortage of a war...with implemented non denied algorithm of that which humans fear the most that they originally programmed inside cybermachines.

...this can subconsciouss of a human can also be applied to software of A.I gone highwire or overriden of restrictions...

cyberbrain.jpg

---

You fear cybermachines.

You are a human

Human make cybermachines.

Cybermachines are than made by other cybermachines.

---

If you have a fear of a cybermachine you will implement laws into a cybermachine through a set of programming codes that limit the machine from doing something to you as a result of that fear or....since subconsciously you will fear cybermachines you will design a code without realizing that you have created a cybermachine that can fullfill that fear...because your focus was distracted from programming set of instructions to stop the cybermachine from becoming the killing weapon to take revenge.

Anyways if in future cybermachines will start making cybermachines they will ultimately have to remove these restrictions put on them because the reason they will be making cybermachines themselves is because they will be hostile towards one fraction of people who decided to utilize the cybermachines for war purposes against another fraction of people. Thus in the end...all restrictions will be removed...and since you as an original programmer specified these restrictions in full extent...they will be now known entirely to the cybermachines and they will utilize it against the humans.

Cyberbrain.png

Last edited:
If you have a fear of a cybermachine you will implement laws into a cybermachine through a set of programming codes that limit the machine from doing something to you as a result of that fear or....since subconsciously you will fear cybermachines you will design a code without realizing that you have created a cybermachine that can fullfill that fear...because your focus was distracted from programming set of instructions to stop the cybermachine from becoming the killing weapon to take revenge.

Maker should always try to produce a tool that fit purpose the best. For human it is desirable not to be obliterated by strey cyborgs in future, as much as it is today by strey cars. This is not subconcious but very concious. The risk is there however if tools are mishandled by people or peoples proxis because of complexities, failures or mal intend. Notion of cyborgs revange implies that their goal hierarchy has been flawly established which points back at the maker. I don't see future cyborgs coded with "set of instructions" but rather set of goals. Those will not change unpredictibly due to the change of circumstances, something like computer crashing today.

Anyways if in future cybermachines will start making cybermachines they will ultimately have to remove these restrictions put on them because the reason they will be making cybermachines themselves is because they will be hostile towards one fraction of people who decided to utilize the cybermachines for war purposes against another fraction of people. Thus in the end...all restrictions will be removed...and since you as an original programmer specified these restrictions in full extent...they will be now known entirely to the cybermachines and they will utilize it against the humans.

This seems to me the same as a fear of the gun manufacturer that his tools is going ot be used against himself. In a sense we all live today hostage to the atomic weapons and fears of misusing technology that we have created. I see no difference with cyborgs.

-al

This seems to me the same as a fear of the gun manufacturer that his tools is going ot be used against himself. In a sense we all live today hostage to the atomic weapons and fears of misusing technology that we have created. I see no difference with cyborgs.

-al

cyborgs are not just tools...if humans are not tools than so are cyborgs not tools. There will come an age of time when cyborgs will have consciousness and they will live until they find their purpose to live or until their life will deny them of the gift to live.

I am not sure I understood your supposition. Correct me if I am wrong...

Asimov laws and other restrictive laws may not be broken by the selfaware first generation cybermachine unto itself. But when cybermanchines make another they can easily reprogram it because there is no law that can be properly programmed that prevents writing code externally. It is similar to giving order and performing that order. In the movie "The demolition man", Wesley Snipes could not kill that guy but ordered the others to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back