Face on Mars Revisited:...

moementum7

~^~You First~^~
Registered Senior Member
I never gave this subject much diligence since I unfortunately succumbed along side the closed minded already know it all tendencies that it seems the majority of the populace have of the universe and our place in it.

Until I watched this presentation given to N.A.S.A by Richard C Hoagland who has become someone I throroughly respect.

Electra, this is another presentation I am sure you will enjoy.
Amazing how this all ties into the hexagon on Saturn, Eye on Jupider, the volcanoes in Hawaii, etc...

Enjoy....
Here is the first part,...there is Volume 2 as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S-8k-p1-w&feature=related

This 'face' is no different than New Hampshires Old Man of the Mountain. Erosion created it.
StampOldManMountain.jpg

Regardless if it's natural or not, the area is a "rich" with unusual formations. It demands investigation in the future.

Apparently these violated the terms of use - I find that interesting considering how much horrible crap is on utube.

What's your problem? If I was a Geologist, I'm sure I'd be very interested in what rock is in that area.
But then you'd also be interested in rocks everywhere and if you were a geologist you'd likely make informed choices about what to study based on ease of analysis, interesting features and other criteria. You might have much better reasons to look somewhere else first, somewhere which isn't considered an ancient Martian structure by nuts out for the money of suckers.

Back