Explain This!!!

Ghost

Registered Member
The other day my wife was in the kitchen doing something. When a light bulb shot out of our ceiling fan. The ceiling fan has four bulbs in it and only one came out. Then the light bulb sat on the floor glowing for about two mins.

The house i live in was my parents and where my father passed away in?

spooky!!!

You bought a shitty light bulb and it melted away from its base, thus falling out. The light bulb remained bright because the element was still hot. But two mins sounds like an egsaduration. Or it was UFOs:rolleyes:

It wasn't the fault of the bulb, thats certain! hitting the floor hot, the little element inside should have broken in two, leaving it unable to burn at all! I'd like to have seen it, it sounds interesting!

If the light bulb doesn’t break, then the element shouldn’t break. The same thing has happen to me, the light bulb remained glowing for about 15 sec, not very brightly but remained glowing. I doubt your father is trying to communicate through light bulbs

apparently you've never worked on cars for a living, like mechanic work, its what i do! I have knocked out tens of bulbs by vibration in dropping my light on the floor! the bulb does not break, but the filiment does.. you can hold the bulb up and see the metal wire sliding around inside.. it sounds like an energy pulse did it, maybe a jealous spirit. it could be a female Ghost unhappy with your wife.

Well then with your background you should be aware of what happens when you run a light bulb at a higher voltage then intended. Most likely the element will burn away, but if you pull the bulb out quickly it will glow for a little bit before it fades away. Droping a light bulb doesn’t mean you've broken the element.

it sounds like an energy pulse did it, maybe a jealous spirit. it could be a female Ghost unhappy with your wife.

Sounds more like aliens are trying to boost the north American economy by increasing the demand for light bulbs.. Hey its about as logical as what you just said

It wasn't the fault of the bulb, thats certain! hitting the floor hot, the little element inside should have broken in two, leaving it unable to burn at all! I'd like to have seen it, it sounds interesting!

I deny the existence of a bulb. There was no bulb, I repeat, there was no bulb.

Back