Experiments in the revival of dead organsims

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not necessary to go there, if you have a good understanding of the rest of the story.

It's not necessary to go there, if you have a good understanding of the rest of the story.
Are you saying this is bunk? If you are would you elaborate? :)

My knowledge of biology is poor but im not convinced anything in this video is mysterious or pseudo.
I would have thought it would be perfectly plausible to opperate a heart outside of the body for a time as it has a built in mechanism to beat independant of the brain. I would have also thought that it is plausible to revive a body that has suspended cardiovascular function for 10 minutes(certainly under hypothermic conditions).
I know this Moementum guy is out there and keeps ranting on about aliens, but I am not so sure this should have been moved to pseudoscience.

It wasn't moved here, I put it here.
I put most things I find interesting or "out there" here.
Anything out of the mainstream,

I'm not sure what fiery ice is talking about either.
And as for your comment about me "ranting" and being "out there", you can suck my ass.

moementum7 said:
It wasn't moved here, I put it here.
I put most things I find interesting or "out there" here.
Anything out of the mainstream,

I'm not sure what fiery ice is talking about either.
And as for your comment about me "ranting" and being "out there", you can suck my ass.
Get bent lame brain.
This is a science site not a retreat for twonks who believe in little green men.

I'm locking this, not because the little film wasn't interesting but I know that it's perhaps the start of a trolling so it's simpler to close the thread than nitpick about who's going to do what next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back