Expectations of a Religous teacher?

Scanners Imagine

Registered Member
What kind of expectations should you have for example a priest? Im not talking about sodomizing kids, just the usual human errors like drinking, having ex. a three-some. I know you have a responsibility but should it be expected of them to if to fully serve the human race in all aspects as a guide you should be pure. I know you can compare priests to politicians and people dont trust politicians, because most of these human flaws have muddied their sight and vision. So if a priest commits a bad deed, should you say "hey the guy should have known what he was getting himself into, when he decided to put on the robe." or should it be "Hes just human, as long as he learned from his mistake" I just want to know because you always hear what the church heads or whatever expects from their members not society which who a religious leader in reality is serving, so should you not go after the positive norms in society?
You guys following me? It might sound weird.

Scanners Imagine said:
What kind of expectations should you have for example a priest?

Here are my requirement, and those who don't meet my requirement are frauds.

1. Priest must have faith. Those with faith can lift up mountain and throw it into the sea thru prayers. If a priest can't do that, he is a fraud.

2. A priest can drink deadly poisons and get bitten by deadly snakes and still be unharmed. (read end of Mark) A priest must prove to people he can do that. I suggest cyanide or saline gas. A king cobra would work.

3. A priest must perform miracle greater than the ones Jesus did, as predicted by Jesus. That would include raising people from the dead, heal those who are sick, and paralyzed, cure the blind, walk on water, feed thousands with a few loafs of bread, and etc...

4. Speak different tongues and prophesize accurately.

even they're humans...
they have the right to do what every other human does!

Back