Excluding Milkshake/Milk

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
Me being a junk food junky, I regulary go to Burger King. Now, Burger King being quite popular and often crowded I read the HERUGE menus. Now, yesterday I read the small print underneath the meals (ie Whopper Meal) and it said 'Meal comes with regular fries and regular soft drink (exclude Milkshake/Milk)' or something like that.

The thing is, you can order Milkshakes with the meal. Non of the employees take any notice of the EXCLUDE part.

Why do Burger King still put that on?

*pull out the shotgun*

well i'm going to raid that burger king in havant and make them pay FOR WHAT THEY DONE TO ME

Maybe when you order it, you get the drinks and fries incl in the cost, whereas if you buy the milkshake it costs extra, but substitues the (other) drink?

I dunno, I never go in fast food stores.

Firefly's right. When you order a shake instead of a soft drink, they charge you extra.

Milk has substance and will cost them in real terms. Softdrinks are essentially water with some flavor and lots of sugar. Effectively softdrinks are free to them but it appears you are getting a good deal with a free drink when really you aren't.

Also when they sell softdrinks seperately their profit margin is something like 99%.

ahhh milkshake:) :)
don't buy any of the mcdonnalds shit

get white icecream and apple juice 1 to 3
mix it in a mixer and you've got the best milkshake

cheers

But the Milkshakes are the same price as the soft drinks:confused:

And when you get it to go, its even cheaper as you don't pay tax:confused:

Back