Excerpts from Ayatollah Khomeini Book

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
I am truely concerned if this information is correct. Does anyone know Farsi and can get a copy of these books to confirm the statements? They just seem a little to much...

Excerpts from Ayatollah Khomeini Book

In typical fashion, the other religions seem to do the copy and paste for a million and one websites which makes me wonder if it’s a hoax? Yet this one:Leader Or Exterminator? has a link to the original Farsi Farsi quotation from Khomeini's book "Tahrir-ol-Masael". Which made me think there may be something to it.

Lastly, this has no more reference to Islam than pedophile/bestophile (is that a word?) preachers and priests do to Christendom. Deviants believe all sort of crap to justify their actions.

What kind of nonsense is this:
Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep¹s, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.

Last edited:
Although I dont pre-assume Khomeini to NOT say such retarded things , but I highly doubt the source . That woman is one of your typical traumatized (I believe she is Iranian) victims of the Islamic state , have you seen that picture of Khomeini ? with fire and skulls on his head for a turban and demon-eyes , lol . It doesnt surprise me how they come along with Muhammad=pedophile accusations , did any one study these matters ?

I don't doubt it a bit. The average education of our religious leaders these days is 10 years of nodding and reciting the Quran....Their life is experience is trying to look physically like a a man who lived 1500 years ago.....what do you expect?

With our current religious leaders, you may expect the following Sharia rules to emerge:
- deodarant is a sin requiring 100 lashes
- perfume is a sin requiring 75 lashes and 3 month being thrown out of town.....ect....

Back