Excellent New Footage for UFO Buffs

Interesting to say the least...I'm gonna post up one that I thought was interesting as well if I can find it...

Hmm what I dont get in that first video it has cut off scenes to the close ups that show the detail instead of showing the zooming that happens. To me that is a bit suspicious.

Or if you were completely out of your tree you could talk about code and mathematics actually travelling.

Hmm what I dont get in that first video it has cut off scenes to the close ups that show the detail instead of showing the zooming that happens. To me that is a bit suspicious.

And the quality of the footage of the close up is better than the quality of the wide shots, implying it's from a different source.

So it's a fake.

And the quality of the footage of the close up is better than the quality of the wide shots, implying it's from a different source.

So it's a fake.

Do you honestly think that so little to go on constitutes a "fake"? It doesn't take any wind out of my sails one way or another, but that in and of itself is certainly not enough to make me lean one way or another either.

Do you honestly think that so little to go on constitutes a "fake"? It doesn't take any wind out of my sails one way or another, but that in and of itself is certainly not enough to make me lean one way or another either.

The quality changes at the close up, and the camera shake suddenly diminishes. Also, the zoom is edited out, why?

Your 'excellent' footage is clearly a fake, and this doesn't bother you?

Please, show some critical thinking.

The quality changes at the close up, and the camera shake suddenly diminishes. Also, the zoom is edited out, why?

Your 'excellent' footage is clearly a fake, and this doesn't bother you?

Please, show some critical thinking.

rotflol!!!You are fun-E The great and powerful Oz has spoken huh?

This isn't the exact one I had in mind but still interesting to say the least...this guy has caught quite a few of these strange objects up in the night sky with his Meade LX90 12" telescope and cam corder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hP13WPwFwY

Here's a few other shots he has taken...
Strange to say the least
http://www.youtube.com/johnlenardwalson

These are very interesting. I have seen stills from this but I never knew they were from video footage. VERY compelling.

rotflol!!!You are fun-E The great and powerful Oz has spoken huh?

You mean you didn't notice those things? Continuity errors in films pass you by too I bet.

The truth is consistent, fakes rarely perfect. That is a huge clue. Now, watch the clip again, and question each cut, edit and change of shot. Ask, 'why am I being shown this?', use critical thinking.

That is a concept of your mind. The truth is what it is. You cannot place boundaries on what it may or may not be, all options must be open.

That is just not true. The truth is always consistent, because it is true. All we are debating here is your flawed perception of it!

Stop being a hippy, eh?

Stop being a hippy, eh?

Quick to place labels, eh? Theres no arguing this point, there are several times throughout history where science reveals a truth directly contradicting currently held beliefs. The truth is upsetting, revolutionary, ANYTHING but consistent.

That is just not true. The truth is always consistent, because it is true. All we are debating here is your flawed perception of it!

Stop being a hippy, eh?

Hippy? (do you mean Hippie?) What in the name of general psychosis are you talking about?

This post is BEYOND anything you have posted so far. I am not stating that you are a flawed human being or anything derogatory whatsoever, but rather making a reference to the incredulous nature of your understanding and thereby, your subsequent posting's content.

Do you even have a clue what the term perception defines? There are NO absolutes. None. Perception is based on the individual cognitive interpretation via a past and present impact on human sensory mechanisms to receive information. The idea that an individual's perception is flawed is one that you are in no way scientifically capable of accessing. Let alone when one is considering an unexplained phenomenon.

Please do not attempt to represent what you do not understand. The most die hard unexplained phenomenon enthusiast presents what they are considering as a question for others to ponder. They are honestly much better than most skeptics when it comes to NOT jumping to conclusions like you have here.

Get real.

Originally Posted by phlogistician
I like Nuts.

voodoochile
Prove it.

Perhaps, the funniest thing I have ever read or written.

Quick to place labels, eh? Theres no arguing this point, there are several times throughout history where science reveals a truth directly contradicting currently held beliefs. The truth is upsetting, revolutionary, ANYTHING but consistent.

Listen to yourself. Your prose is about perception of the truth, and people having misconceptions. That is exactly what I have said, but you are so determined to pick a fight you can't see that.

The truth is what it is, irrespective of people's opinions. People's opinions are often wrong.

Back