Evolution to Heaven to hell

Sky

Registered Senior Member
Evolution makes us immortal

when we do "good = work harder , think better , respect each other and provide a better living enviroment for others ... " we lead our decendants to better future = Heaven

When we kill hurt distroy be lazy hang around , we are somehow slowing down the wheel of building up civilization and worse .. going to EXTINCTION

A noticable example

Starting our First Ansester "Sinimous hahaha"

We went to heaven ... became humans have a descent life

, our ansester mates the Chimps went to hell and did not catch up , and now we rule the planet

Keep up people

I think maybe he is talking abour Revelations.
Doesn't it state that Heaven will be paradise on Earth after the rapture?
If we all work together and follow the Golden Rule, then eventually we will have evolved as a species and ecology to have attained paradies on Earth?

I don't know.
Just a shot in the dark.
Honestly ir sounds failr insane and non-sensical to me.

Maybe you can re-word?

when we do "good = work harder , think better , respect each other and provide a better living enviroment for others ... " we lead our decendants to better future = Heaven

When we kill hurt distroy be lazy hang around , we are somehow slowing down the wheel of building up civilization and worse .. going to EXTINCTION
That's a good way to think about it, but I disagree with your example, chimps are in heaven, and humans are in hell. Although these days, the intrusion of humans is making life more difficult for chimps.

Anyway, to be nitpicky about it, chimps aren't our ancestors, they are our cousins. Both Chimpanzees, Bonobos, and Humans evolved from a common ancestor. We are actually closer to Chimps than they are to Gorillas or Orangutans.

Back