evil done in the name of Allah

Q25

Registered Senior Member
caution EXTREMELY graphic vid of the latest beheading of an American hostage.

[link removed by moderator]

and some theists wonder why we hate religion :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know of any true muslim who thinks that this behavior will get them into Heaven....but your comments make you sound like your saying Atheists wouldnt or dont commit barbaric crimes also. One could if they desired post awful crimes done by Christian Bush(who now has probably up to 15 or 20 thousand dead people because of this invasion) or Atheist serial killers etc.....Remember Susan Smith who drowned her two little boys? Or how about Jeff Dahmer? were they religious? nope....would you post videos of the murders they commited then blame agnostics or atheists? but they were horrible killers werent they...hell even Hamas has spoken out against the kiddnapping and beheadings of civilians:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10831474^401,00.html

Stop blaming religion as if crimes arent commited by non-religous people also..Everyone who mumbles the words "Allah" arent muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
Surender, first will you content that the beheading in that tape was evil?

Second will you contend that it is done by men who advertise their religion and list religion as a motive for their actions?

If the answer is no to either of them why not?

If the answer is yes to both that is all he is saying is that religion was their excuse for the event that they sickly seemed to enjoy very much.

A more interesting question is if they were not religious, or a different religion other than Muslim would they still have prefromed the same ceremony and if so how would it than be justified?

surenderer said:
One could if they desired post awful crimes done by Christian Bush(who now has probably up to 15 or 20 thousand dead people because of this invasion)
and that's just civilians.

surenderer said:
.but your comments make you sound like your saying Atheists wouldnt or dont commit barbaric crimes also.
why should they?
atheists know this life is all we have so we respect all life,at least I do,
only time I would consider killing would be in self defence if there was no other way to protect myself.
One could if they desired post awful crimes done by Christian Bush(who now has probably up to 15 or 20 thousand dead people because of this invasion)
Bush is a dumb as a door knob morron and a puppet for the oil corporations
He does what the super rich fuckers who control the worlds economy tell him to do,
I dont like him and his phony war and all the alleged WMD propaganda.
that war is wrong,period.
or Atheist serial killers etc.
I dont say there aint any,some,but 99.9% of prisons population is religious,go figure

Q25 said:
ok what does ALLAH AKBAR means?

God is Great.

I don't get you people at all. Because some people are doing wrongs things in the name of God, you criticize Muslims.

Can't you get in you mind that these people are not following the teachings of Islam.

Peace be upon you :)

Surender, first will you content that the beheading in that tape was evil?

Most definatly yes

Second will you contend that it is done by men who advertise their religion and list religion as a motive for their actions?

The first part of your statement is true they do say Allah Akbar....but are you saying that if there was no invasion in Iraq they would still have went and found a westerner and done this? I cant prove that can you? Beheadings didnt seem to be a problem before the invasion

A more interesting question is if they were not religious, or a different religion other than Muslim would they still have prefromed the same ceremony and if so how would it than be justified

Well I dont feel as if they are religious since they go against the very teachings of the Prophet(pbuh) I also dont feel as if there is any justification for their acts

Take a look at your average baseball game attendence on T.V. Americas war in Iraq has killed about as many people that you will see in the stands....my heart goes out to the man in the video and his family just as it goes out to all the Iraq's whom the American press affectionatly calls Collateral Damage :m:

Back